Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
kljhkfdjhselfjd

Reged: 08/01/09
are there any risks below? PLZ answer
      #246834 - 08/01/09 07:59 PM

1. (since october, bt dint really wory till february but stopped 5th of may). I used to stck my hand in my back undr my shirt n scratch pimples like 200-800 times a day (no exaggerating). what would b the risk if there was hiv + blood in every one of these times?
2.(feb 27) went 2 use bathroom, put bookbag on ground n dint touch any part of me till 10-15 minutes later (blood probably would've dried). however, on march 21-25 i had night sweats. what's the risk? is this ARS?
3.(between march 10-14) saw cm of blood at bottom of cut n then bled. what if the blood was fresh n it was hiv + blood n it got in my wound? what if it was hiv + blood that cut/poked me n it was hiv + blood getting in my wound? what's the risk? 4.(march 18) got done jogging, saw a 1 inch wound on my thumb (wide and long) with blood in it. what's the risk if it was not mine but hiv + blood?
5.(march 31) saw a 1 inch in diameter spot of dried blood on my shorts n it wasn't mine. what's the risk if it was fresh n i touched it n it got into a wound? before all this (around september) some jerk threw a dirty shirt at me. what if the shirt had blood and it got in a wound? what's the risk?
6.(june 26, july 4, july 13) i touched doorknobs and things (3 times each of the following days) then scratched my self. but wat if there was hiv + blood on my hand and i scratched a pimple off and the blood got in a wound? what's the risk if that happened?
I've also had nite sweats 6 times from march 21 to july 17, fatigue and depression from july 17-july 21, and a canker sore from may 20-may 28. are these ARS symptoms? I didn't do PEP for any of these because my mom won't let me (i'm only 16.5). is testing or PEP warranted? n if a 6,7,8,9, or 10 week test isn't definitive but extremely encouraging, what's the chance it changes from negative 2 positive?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: are there any risks below? PLZ answer new
      #246835 - 08/01/09 09:16 PM

You have asked this before on this and other websites. The answers you have received in the past have not changed. You have had NO RISK.

Please...if you feel you can't talk with your parents, then please seek out a school counselor to help you talk to your parents about getting into counseling.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1493

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3