Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

No One Seroconverts Late Anymore
      #24425 - 11/09/01 07:27 PM

It's just NEVER happened since 1998 ..... NEVER, EVER ..... not one documented case in any country on our planet.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
thetruth
Unregistered

Liar new
      #24428 - 11/09/01 08:30 PM

Liar. Support you claim.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Liar - I prefer Truth-teller new
      #24432 - 11/09/01 10:20 PM

That's the great thing! I don't have to! There is NO current research that ponits to the contrary, and you haven't read/heard relaible source that states otherwise! The people who have tested positive AFTER 3 months are either people who tested before current Elisas, or people who had new exposures. An extraordinary amount of research now indicates that now, with current tests, well over 95% of people will test positive within 4 weeks. Many European countries have a conclusive window period of 8 weeks! The times have changed! Medicine has changed, tests have changed. Name one documented case of someone who has tested positive after three months exposure (not counting those who have immediately taken PEP, and are PCR positive). I am not talking about people on PEP, or people who are on their deathbeds from AIDS - I am speaking of people who are concerned about their exposure. Give me ONE documented case - the burden of proof is in your hands!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#24441 - 11/10/01 12:49 AM

im saying you can test neg and really be pos if u test from 2-10 after infecton u have aids but u dont have to be sick u can have 1 symptom to no syptoms to many syptoms if u wait to long to test the results are wrong look at the cases dude many many people test neg antibodies but are really infected do ur research if u can prove this wrong if not shut up

Anonymous
Unregistered

#24442 - 11/10/01 03:08 AM

The burden of proof is in your hands because you're just spouting a bunch of crap. In fact, the more I read this, the more convinced I am that you're just screwing around. Again, not one human being on the planet that was not taking immediate PEP has tested pos. after a 3 month neg. in the last three years. Not one single human being!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#24443 - 11/10/01 03:51 AM

im not talking about the last 3 yrs im talking 91-98 and i didnt say a little past 3 months i said 2-8 yrs can u tell me that it is rare to test neg when in fact ur pos yrs after infection im not talking 3 or 6 months here i mean when ur antibodies are gone

Anonymous
Unregistered

#24444 - 11/10/01 08:18 AM

If you test neg after 2-10 years when you are really poz then how do you explain all the people that find much to their surprise they have been poz for many years when they test for some reason or another.

The life insurance industry believes in these tests. If they didn't work then they would end up selling policies to people who are really poz, do you think they would allow such a liability.

Use some common sense.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#24448 - 11/10/01 10:44 AM

I believe what you're trying to explain is the phenomenon that can sometimes occurrs right when a person is dying of AIDS. Their bodies are so weakened, and their viral load is SO incredibly high, that the body can NO longer produce antibodies. These are people who are in the VERY final stages of advanced AIDS .... they are on their deathbeds. As far as the millions of people with clinical AIDS, they all test pos. for the HIV antibody - unless they are in their final days when the body has given up, and can no longer put up any fight. Again, this is during the final weeks/days of their life! Not one person that this happens to can even walk - the fight of the body is now over. Not one of the people who comes to this post even has to think of this possibility!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2841

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3