Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
maruti

Reged: 09/16/08
i feared everyday plz help me
      #242755 - 10/16/08 12:00 PM

i am 25male from india ,my english will not be good sorry but help me please,i had unprotected sex with one girl she forced me to do without condom so i did,but i have doubt on him ,so i went ELISATEST at 80th day it came negative,then i went viral load test at 88th day it came negative,then i went ELISA TEST at 91 day it came negative,then my doctor ask me to take western blot test so i went western blot test at 97th day it came negative ,i was confused my another doctor is confusing me u should wait more 3months for ur conclisive result,they are saying for INDIANS it can be take up to 6months for HIVinfection so wat i want to do,there is any advance test to conclusive my result please help me ,next month is my marriage please help me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
lalamma

Reged: 10/12/08
Re: i feared everyday plz help me new
      #242764 - 10/16/08 06:22 PM

From what you say you are fine. These tests don't lie, and your multiple tests have concluded that you are negative. HIV is a hard virus to catch, but some actions are riskier than others. Unprotected sex with a female poses more of a risk to the female than to you, however, you still placed yourself at a risk nonetheless. You are negative, be happy!

regretidiotz
Regular

Reged: 07/13/06
Re: i feared everyday plz help me new
      #242882 - 10/24/08 01:37 AM

what's done is done. now you have to get over this and realise how lucky you are to escape something so deadly. 3 months is the recommended test period, and with so many test, you are more than in the clear.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2791

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3