Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
bake23

Reged: 10/15/08
What can this be?
      #242746 - 10/15/08 10:40 AM

I had protected vaginal sex with a prostitute. At one point I became limp and took the condom off. The condom was still intact and still at the base of the penis. I proceeded to masturbate without a condom to get aroused again. Once aroused I put on a new condom and finished the sex act. 3 days later, I noticed a white discharge from my penis (especially in the morning) and slight discharge throughout the day. I also feel something is not right in my urethra. Feels irritated. I am now confused cause I used the condom correctly. My concern is that I may have come in contact with her vaginal fluids when removing the condom and masturbating afterwards with my hands. Could it just be an allergic reaction to the condom? I know it's a low exposure for HIV, but what are the chances of catching chlamydia or gonorrhea?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: What can this be? new
      #242750 - 10/15/08 04:50 PM

Condoms have proven effective in preventing the transmission of HIV. However there are other STD's that are easier to catch. Certainly any type of discharge from your penis should be check out by your doctor.

regretidiotz
Regular

Reged: 07/13/06
Re: What can this be? new
      #242884 - 10/24/08 01:42 AM

if there's discharge and discomfort, you should get tested for std. even no sympton doesn;t mean anything.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3851

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3