Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
GEO
Unregistered

rash after concert
      #2414 - 04/04/00 09:33 PM

I RECENTLY WENT TO A RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE CONCERT..AND I WAS IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH ALOT OF SWEATY PEOPLE I HAD FLOOR TICKETS SO I WAS UP BY STAGE...MY STOMACH AND ARMS ARE GETTING LITTLE ITCHY SPOT..NOT LEGS..I SWEATED ALOT THAT NIGHT ON BACK AND ARMS...AND I WORE THE SAME SWEATY SHIRT ALL THE WAY HOME SO WHAT I'M ASKING IS..COULD THIS BE A HIV+ RASH OR IS IT JUST MY SKIN GETTING IRRITATED FROM THE SWEAT ITS DAY 2 AFTER CONCERT ON MONDAY NIGHT TODAY IS WEDNESDAY DEC. 22....I WAS HIV- ON MY TEST ON DEC.6TH WHICH WAS MY AS YOU LOCALS KNOW ..MY 102 DAY FROM LAST UNPROTECTED VAGINAL INTERCOARSE SEX...AND 87 DAYS AFTER MY UNPROTECTED ORAL ON VAGINA....PLEASE HELP CLARIFY

GEO

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Friend
Unregistered

Re: rash after concert new
      #2415 - 04/04/00 09:33 PM

I think youre being paranoid.....its probably do to all that heat...you might have come down with a heat rash....or possibly you might not have a rash and just in your mind you see one. Trust me on this I did a less riskier thing than you i fingered a girl and have gone through what you went through. And to this day i consistantly look at myself checking myself out. If i dont kill myself with all this worrying my friends and family will because im driving them insane!!! So dont worry. If it still persists see a doctor about it!!

-Friend-

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2384

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3