Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
miamiman36

Reged: 08/08/08
The anxiety is killing me
      #241251 - 08/09/08 05:47 PM

A friend of mine and i messed around and i ended up penetrating him but instead of using the lube i grabbed the massage oil for lubricant. It was after i ejaculated in him and pulled out i noticed it ripped and i ejaculated in him! Im panicing. Im neg hes neg and hes called me a few times to make sure I was telling the truth hes worried about his health and say if anyone is to worry it should be him as the bottom. Can you please help me. I cant believe this! I was going to call the doctor for the Pep medicine. I just did a hiv test last 2 weeks and was neg. What do I do now! Please help me. Does this require a test? i wasnt in him that long but i did cum inside. Based on what happened do you think i got exposed? I am freakin out

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: The anxiety is killing me new
      #241256 - 08/09/08 11:32 PM

Ok. Number 1

Reposting doesn't change the fact the CDC says that yes, your friend is correct and he was certainly at more risk than you. It is ALWAYS the receiver of cum (the bottom) that is at a higher risk. That's why women have a greater risk of becoming infected during unprotected vaginal sex. I'm sorry you just can't believe that, but it doesn't change the facts. Why do you think that your ejaculation would put you at more risk?

Number 2:
You keep emphasising that you are both negative, so why are you so worried in the first place.

Number 3:
If you haven't started PEP within 72 hours, it does you no good.

Number 4:
Well you had unprotected sex, and while you insist your partner is negative unless you can prove that conclusively then you had some risk (6.5 in 10,000). Get a test, after all, no amount of speculation can replace an actual test result.

ravi
Legend

Reged: 11/19/05
Loc: Adelaide, Australia
Re: The anxiety is killing me new
      #241262 - 08/10/08 06:26 AM

Hi there,

I am not too surprised that the condom broke; you used oil as a lubricant, when it is a known fact that usage of oil for lubrication could damage the condom. Anyway, your risk is low. You were the insertive partner, and moreover, the condom offered some protection.

Yes, irrespective of your and your partner’s history, a test for HIV and other STD’s is recommended.

Use water based lubricants in future.

Good luck

--------------------
Take Care

God Bless you

Stay Well

Love Ravi

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2532

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3