Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
finallyfindigout

Reged: 04/26/08
BUMPS on chest and NECK for 3 months-- PLZ HELP
      #238811 - 04/27/08 04:15 PM

Hi everyone, I have another post up but am driving myself crazy here regarding these small bumps that keep popping up on my chest and neck-- derm said I had scabies a month ago, which I treated for and that these bumps were post-scabetic nodules- I won't see him til end of week but am awaiting my HIV results on Monday... I'm FREAKING OUT as I have read some positives have gotten random bumps on chest and neck-- is this an HIV symptom? Lasting too long to be ARS but am worried may be HIV related... can't seem to find anything out there as my mind is going in circles -- I know I have to get off the internet but I'm totally freaking OUT!! Please let me know if any of you have any thoughts- thanks!
tiny mosquito like pink bumps that itch and are raised above the skin... last for 1-3 days then disappear and a few more return in another spot - areas include chest, neck and tops of shoulders... have also noticed a straggler on my back
don't really itch unless I touch them and don't pop. area surrounding them is pink...
Thanks all

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2652

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3