Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
guess
Unregistered

burning mouth
      #23802 - 10/25/01 03:24 PM

Hello.
Please read about the "burning mouth" post that is on the ORAL HEALTH board on this page. It freaked me out again. I shouldnt have read it. PLease help!!!!!!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
JGirl
Unregistered

Re: burning mouth new
      #23803 - 10/25/01 03:46 PM

Ok Guess I really should'nt reply to you because it is just encouraging your obsessions. Every time you search the internet, everytime you call a hotline, everytime you beg your Dr. for another test you are just feeding your obsession. You have tested more than once well outside the window period. You need counseling, not tomorrow, not next week, but right now. Why do you want to continue to live in this hell. I just don't get it. There is help for you. You have stressed your body out so much of course you are having symptoms. Symptoms of stress, not HIV. Get help or this will ruin the rest of your life. I am worried about you.
JGirl

guess
Unregistered

#23805 - 10/25/01 04:00 PM

Why do doctors then say that burning mouth in men is only related to hiv infection?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#23808 - 10/25/01 04:39 PM

Guess, i know of the post your speaking about...I am on the Burning mouth syndrome board! There are many men out there that have this condition. ( Im a female ). There are doctors out there that have male patients with this syndrome also. I know its hard, but dont let this freak you out. The man this article is speaking of didnt say anything about his last exposure either. If you want message boards for burning mouth syndrome let me know...it may make you feel a lot less anxiety :) I should know .. Im the one who tested negative 2yrs after my last risky exposure.

guess
Unregistered

#23810 - 10/25/01 05:18 PM

Thank goodness there are still people here like you dear. Since my ars like symptoms I've had red spots ang burning sensation in mouth. And of course I'd like to know about these boards of burning mouth syndrome please.
Thanks and God bless you.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#23815 - 10/25/01 06:27 PM

The first board is www.go4hope.com....the other one, you need to scroll down until you see postings for BMS....
http://bisleep.medsch.ucla.edu/discussions/clinicalR/msgs.html
Hope this helps :)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1986

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3