Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
flipout

Reged: 01/13/08
Man My Mind Hurts
      #235227 - 01/13/08 05:43 PM

To anyone who has some comforting words:

I have been to the body on several occasions after several stupid acts of sexual activity with strippers, sex workers, whatever you want to call them. I know the risks of HIV transmission and have always followed proper safer sex techniques but ALWAYS worry about the outcome afterward and spend months stuing over symptoms my crazy head makes up. But this time I can't believe one of the symptoms that is occurring.

About 5 1/2 months ago I received oral sex from a stripper and ejaculated in her mouth. She was of South American desent and didn't speak good english. Anyway, I had severe headaches for about 3 months after exposure and now after about 5 months the hair on the top of my hands are disappearing rapidly. I went to my dermatologist and he immediately diagnosed me with Alopecia Apeata. What did I do as soon as I got home (as I always do in times past as it relates to HIV) I got on the internet and guess what - this condition is associated with a recent infection of HIV that occurs a few months after being infected. What the f@#$? Can someone please talk to me here?

On another note I did take a Orasure (mouth swab) test 4 1/2 months after exposure that came back negative. But I did not keep the swab in my mouth 2 minutes as I should have, maybe 15 seconds, could this of created a false negative?

I'm very worried. Thanks to all who may respond.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NoLife

Reged: 01/12/08
Re: Man My Mind Hurts new
      #235230 - 01/13/08 06:08 PM

Hi,
I am like u a mistake with an young hooker back in 1998. I tried to find her but no luck. Anyway, i have symtoms i found relatiing to hiv also like sores takig longer to heal, the dry throat etc. ANyway i am still in hell years later. I check the internet out also.

I am not sure but maybe take another test or like me go to the red cross if they say u are fine ( the dr and health depart) then its not a sin to go ot the red cross. I wish my fears would go... hope some more informed member can help u

nomoreworry4me
Master

Reged: 12/24/07
Re: Man My Mind Hurts new
      #235237 - 01/13/08 09:23 PM

yeah make a opp or go to redcross and save a life . I will even take blood from you or sprerm lol and gave it too my girlfriend .

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1519

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3