Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
nomoreworry4me
Master

Reged: 12/24/07
blood drives my dr she wont tell me not gave
      #235100 - 01/10/08 04:38 PM

quote] when you give blood dont they imformed you if there promblems with your blood.. I was tested before I donate I was at end of the window period when health dept told me I'm good to go can even donate blood [/quote]

Are you saying you belive the health department in a conspriacy to continue the spread of HIV? Do you really think they would tell you it's safe for you to donate blood if they didn't think it was? Do you hear what you are saying?

Seems you have proved the health department correct since you've tested negative out to 19 months. That a year-plus more than you needed to insure that you are not infected.

It's a new year. Time to take stock in your situation and do something that will really help you. GET PROFESSIONAL HELP WITH YOUR OTHER ISSUES. HIV is not an issue for you. Let it go. Walk away. Get off this board and others. Rejoice that you don't have HIV instead of looking for a reason to have it. The sickness you suffer is that you can't let this go. Tend to that.

my dr she wont gave me letter saying its okay to gave blood when i'm not all testing neg

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1072

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3