Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
john1976

Reged: 09/10/07
stressed out with the incident
      #230609 - 09/10/07 09:01 AM

i met this girl who i knew just few hours back with my business associates. she has a family . i had a very small blister on back of my tongue ad we kissed for some time no tongue to tongue contact only just lips with wet kissing . this was done just 5 to 15 minutes of kissing. i went back to my home and i checked my mouth and i could only see the small blister with little red no blood ozzing out . but now that night i had little chaped lips so possiblity of little blood dont know for sure . but when i came back home i turned my lips and very little blood came out . i spoke to the women after wards she said that she had hepatitis c and it cannot be transmitted this way . she said that she is hiv negative she has two healty kids and husband who dont have hepatitis c .

my question is what are the chances if she has hiv can i get it though this contact. i am very stressed out and going mad thinking again and again.
Also what are the chances of getting hiv through french kissing with both parties have bleeding. what does the statistics show.

i have spoken to some doctors and they say that the blood has to be rubbed into the blood vessel is this true .
what if the woman had a cut would i be in risk of getting hiv . when i have a blister in my mouth . is there a chance of transmission.

i have heard that there was a case in usa that a woman got hiv through french kissing is this true .

should i get my self tested with the possible scenerio that i told you above .

please reply soon

thankyou

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
chrisbadmushroom
Guardian

Reged: 05/24/07
Re: stressed out with the incident new
      #230616 - 09/10/07 11:12 AM

NO and NO oh did i mention NO there is absolutely 0% chance of catching hiv from kissing maybe if you guys gargled each others blood

Edited by chrisbadmushroom (09/10/07 11:13 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1482

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3