Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
chrisbadmushroom
Guardian

Reged: 05/24/07
is this sh*t for real
      #229283 - 08/09/07 12:36 PM

I am so over all this crap i am SICK of being SICK so here it is I go to the doctors the other day and he is going over all the strange blood work results (again) and he looks down at my knee and say oh we should biopsy that looks like KS so now i am waiting to see if it is, and if it is it will make a great new addition to all the other crap oral thrush scabies sores infections you know all the fun stuff. can you fuckin believe this crap all this I have ,but I do not have HIV because I have tested way beyond the window period. BUT NO ANSWERS not one freakin doctor has a clue I will tell you it's the new disease chris's human immunodeficiency virus (CHIV) what the hell, this is so frustrating I am at the end of my ropes if I did not have kids (some of witch are showing symptoms also) I would go jump of the skyway bridge why do I have all these aids defining illnesses but always test negative stress does not cause all this crap I am fuckin over it W.T.F .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Florida69
Legend

Reged: 02/19/07
Re: is this sh*t for real new
      #229284 - 08/09/07 01:13 PM

Chris I am so sorry you are going through this. I am afraid to even drive over the skyway, most less jump. I had a friend that jumped off that bridge, it is not a good idea, so I for one am glad you have children. I hope they find out what it is that has gotten you so sick. I thought it was EBV. Take care, D

chrisbadmushroom
Guardian

Reged: 05/24/07
Re: is this sh*t for real new
      #229285 - 08/09/07 01:36 PM

no I went to another immunologist at all children's in st pete (that was embarrassing all kids) and they ran a bunch of EBV tests and said it was not active just high antibodies from previous exposure that is now 2 to 2 yep two doctors trying to say EBV (one of witch is a really good infectious disease doc) and two that say not EBV (one of witch was all children's) REALLY REALLY OVER THIS

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1757

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3