Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
help
      #228716 - 07/16/07 09:31 AM

My story starts at feb 7 had passive anal sex with someone, says he is hiv neg but for some reason dont believe him, little oral but about 15 sec, i went to put the condom on him and realized it was the wrong way but had it on his head of his penis already, instead of getting a new one i flipped it over and we proceeded,(that was stupid). ten days later i had a 24 hour bug with about 6 bouts of watery diarhea and fever of 101 and the next day was fine,got a little nervous because i thought what if i got his precum on the condom when i had it the wrong way but forgot about it. jump 3 months later i was hospitalized for pancreatitis and put on iv cipro and flayly for 5 days than 3 days of pills.when i got home notice my tongue was denude in two areas and it burned to eat. called the doc and put me on nystatin 3 times a day for two weeks , well they almost went away but not quite, during this i started freaking out about hiv and that incident, there was no other sex between than and now, so i went and took and oraquik advance saliva test , it was neg, well the spots that were left behind slowly started to get bigger, meanwhile i will be the first to admit i am an anxious mess and shake uncontrollably, now i am on diflucan for a week, it looks like its getting better . but i am still a mess, my blood work at the end of june was all normal chem and cbc, any advice?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
MiamiLat
Guardian

Reged: 12/30/05
Loc: Miami, FL
Re: help new
      #228718 - 07/16/07 09:57 AM

Your exposure seems very low to none at best. Furthermore, your test outside the window period proves your HIV NEG status...

--------------------
"Education, prevention, awareness, research, and support"

shadesofgrey
Legend

#228720 - 07/16/07 10:16 AM

yeah i keep reminding myself of that but this acute atropic shit in my mouth scares me, also for got to mention the pancreatitis has nothing to do with hiv , that was my second bout in 4 years,thanks for replying

Florida69
Legend

Reged: 02/19/07
      #228752 - 07/17/07 04:44 PM

As one tampanian to another, You are more than safe. You have passed the window period you get the all clear. Just to be safe take a nother test at 6 months as recommended by the CDC, I am confident it too will be negative. Good luck, D

chrisbadmushroom
Guardian

Reged: 05/24/07
      #228756 - 07/17/07 07:08 PM

tampanian is that some kind of new tampon or something because i am from tampa and if someone called me that i would have to hit them
floridiot is bad enough stop giving us a bad rep

shadesofgrey
Legend

#228762 - 07/17/07 11:14 PM

st pete here, where are the rest of you tampa bay residents from, and i have heard the tampanian before. i am trying to move past this. going to a therapist tomorrow

shadesofgrey
Legend

#228763 - 07/17/07 11:16 PM

i know rationally that it was neg but with all this crap with the candidiasis in my mouth, it screws with my mind, st pete here where are you

Florida69
Legend

Reged: 02/19/07
      #228766 - 07/18/07 09:31 AM

I too am in Tampa, hopefully the doctor will be able to better help you. Good luck, D

AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #228850 - 07/21/07 01:09 AM

shadesofgrey
Legend

#228858 - 07/21/07 03:29 PM

thanks co, coming from you it means alot, i am trying to work past it, i have sign on to the other web site, its sad so many of the old people moved on to other web sites, such knowlegde and compassion, see you on the other board.love and peac

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2642

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3