Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
ggd

Reged: 02/24/07
i thought i was safe with hiv+ guy...but freaked
      #225017 - 02/24/07 11:09 PM

am really freaked out because i feel like lately there has been a lot of conflicting information in general on HIV and HIV risks. The obvious is around anal / vaginal sex and perhaps oral sex. But i am confused about the new focus open mouth kissing and even rimming. Here is my story and i am hoping you can help me. I thought i always knew how to protect myself and now i am not sure.

Before i had sex with someone, i asked him if he was positive and he said yes. This told me to be careful (i am anyway). But here is what happened.

1. I rimmed him (most experts say this is safe unless there was blood and i didnt see any.

2. we had no anal sex and i only recieved oral-penile sex

3. We did major open mouth kissing, and my ips were red and perhaps chapped and chaffed.

4 he came on my chest and then about two minutes later, was kissing my chest. i kissed him and was certain i got some come on my lips, perhaps on my tongue.

So, the big question is am i at risk or significant rsk for hiv from the come on the lips or even the rimming?

it seemed so obvious to me until i was actually with someone who is hiv positive.

i am at 14 days with no symptoms, except i am run down and feel like a cold is coming on.....have i past a sero conversion window?

i also should have asked viral load, but didnt think it mattered because i knew i was not going to engage in high risk behavior.

really scared now.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Sally876765
Guru

Reged: 02/23/07
Post deleted by TheBody new
      #225045 - 02/25/07 02:41 AM

AIDS2HIV
Legend

Reged: 12/19/05
Re: i thought i was safe with hiv+ guy...but freaked new
      #225069 - 02/25/07 03:55 PM

so sally....all i see out of you, is posting denialist "research" if you even call it that, of someone elses....

i have yet to see ANY of you denialist go to lab, and grant permission to be injected with HIV+ blood to prove yourselves. Put up or shut up, its that simple*

none of you denialists can prove your claims, anyone can write denialist views, but not a one has proved it to the world, and if what you claim is true (1) you have nothing to worry about proving your claims in this way (2) You would be the richest, most famous in the world, for actually proving it. Litter the boards with your denialist rantings if thats what makes you feel like a better human being, but if you aren't honestly going to prove your claim, why waste the time and space? Making claim without actually proving it, shows everyone a much louder message of the type of person YOU really are.

Why not post, all the news articles of the denialists sent to prison who made the same claims, as thier infant children died from it, only to be imprisoned for life? LOL

does your parents know you have turned off the parental controls, and are here? I'd be safe to guess you are more scared of this disease than these OCD sufferers are.....

*to the original poster, no risk from what you described*

--------------------
Thinking about meeting someone from this site? Read my profile before you do.

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
Re: i thought i was safe with hiv+ guy...but freaked new
      #225167 - 02/26/07 01:37 AM

Sally, it stinks in here...

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2080

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3