Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Regular

Reged: 01/24/07
HIV/STD or paranoia?
      #223818 - 01/24/07 06:03 PM

Hey guys. Good to be here.

OK.. about 8 months ago (May) I had my first "sexual" encounter. A girl I know gave me usafe oral, my first bj. I didnt cum or anything and I don't remember any blood or pus etc getting on my penis.

Well after the the event I was nervous she had an STD. I have OCD so I worry alot. She told me not to freak out and that she could get a doctors note. I told her dont worry.

In November I went to the clinic to ask if I should test. They said that if you showed no symptoms (discharge, buring pee, etc) there was no need to test. I had no symptoms so I thought I was cool.

well now this month for the past two days my penis feels a little funny. I've been masturbating constantly which may be why my urethra feels tingly/tickly. Is it possible that the STD is now showin up or should I just ease up on masturbating?

please respond.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
scared83

Re: HIV/STD or paranoia? new
      #223820 - 01/24/07 07:00 PM

"Unsafe Oral?"

You're fine. Receiving oral is low-risk for HIV. But since it's been 8-months, why don't you go test? If you're young, I believe you can just go to a free clinic and they shouldn't hasssle you. I think it's just nerves. You're fine. Everything besides HIV/Herpes is curable. After 8 months you would know if you had Herpes (which i highly doubt you do). And as for HIV, if that was your only encounter, I wouldn't worry about it.

I wish i was in the 8 month period so i can just go test already! Sadly I am in month 1.

Regular

#223826 - 01/25/07 12:12 AM

I know Im HIV free, but what about gonnorhea and chlamydia? When I went in November the nurse said not to worry, but this tingly penis itch thing is a little worrisome.

She said that Id know if I had one of those diseases back in November by now but... I don't know. Maybe it's because I masturbate alot, maybe that has to do with it.

Im still a virgin and I dont screw around so I know that Im somewhat ok

please resond.

scared83

#223829 - 01/25/07 12:29 AM

God what i'd give to be worrying about what you're worrying about!!

If you had any of those two you'd know by now (8 mo's out). Again, receiving Oral is low-risk for STD's unless open cuts, etc. But if I were you, I would get tested just to ease your mind. But both are curable so don't stress over it.

The way I see it, you have three options: 1) Go get tested and keep masturbating as much as you want, 2) Chill out on the masturbating and see if you get any results or 3) Keep masturbating.

Now HIV, that's another story. I'm freaking out!!

Edited by scared83 (01/25/07 12:31 AM)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3901

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3