Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

To Jacko
      #21647 - 08/30/01 12:02 AM

Jacko/shane that whole thing you did over ther at Healthboards.com was the same sham you are doing here
I have only been around long enough to see your 2 BS stories and the whole PCR then testing out to 6 months your a real fraud and fake why do you continue to do it ? why new name and new stories ?
let me see well you used the whole sweat hog catalog for names and now you go by shane with another BS story.
Yes John you have alot of useful information but you are the one with the mental hang up.
Let me tell you when I burn out on something I am gone but I have had to do this window thing here and get info too now there will be a whole other group of KIDS who will be duped by you and your BS stories of how you were possibly infected with HIV.
It will start off with a PCR then a 4 week then 6 ect all the way to 6 months.
If anyone wants to go look at healthboards.com do a search for the user name Jbird you will see the big lie I have been trying to tell you about.
How many nics do you have ?
Mr. Hiv expert why don't you get a job for CDC ?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: To Jacko new
      #21648 - 08/30/01 12:07 AM

he has posted quest's phone # alot too.

Jocko-j
Unregistered

Re: To Jacko new
      #21650 - 08/30/01 12:22 AM

Tell you what, my little friend. Why don't you try posting on Healthboards right now. Write something like you are writing on this site. ...... and let's see what happens. I'll tell you what - YOU WILL BE DELETED. Why? Because, I am a moderator on Healthboards - and I don't allow those posts on that board. Go ahead ..... see if it works. I think everyone on this site desrves to see that you, indeed, are the liar. The time has come.

Jocko-j
Unregistered

Re: Well??? new
      #21651 - 08/30/01 12:36 AM

Just like I thought ..... you don't want to deal with the truth ...... your comments are not welcome on Healthboards. Now, leave these good people alone!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#21652 - 08/30/01 12:57 AM

John youre a liar
anyone can go look for themselves at how you were caught posting under different names
and exposed by the real moderators.
you know it and I know it.
it's all there in the archives.
LOL

Anonymous
Unregistered

#21653 - 08/30/01 01:01 AM

jaybird are you Oops too ? I know your shane and you even admitted to posting mostly anonymous.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#21654 - 08/30/01 01:01 AM

...... Jabber all you want, or have the sack to post on Healthboards ...... or click on Jefferson's name and e-mail him - you will get an instant reply back (asking you not to post on Healthboards) Aside from that ...... you are now allowing EVERYONE to see that you are a liar - otherwise ...... you would post something on Healthboards. Finally, you are exposed.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#21656 - 08/30/01 01:12 AM

LOL you are the biggest psycho I have ever ran into in my life Jbird you are a fraud and a liar
I know that the moderators were starting to take your side against the Denialists after you cow towed to them for exposing you for all your posts.
I know it you know it your a big liar jbird
do you deny posting under the names of the sweathogs ?LOL
you were caught with your pants down Jocko Im just trying to let people here knopw that you are about 3 -4 nics .

Jocko-j
Unregistered

#21658 - 08/30/01 01:21 AM

...... and the reason you're not responding to the Healthboards challenge is ....... ? Now, until you stand up and meet the challenge ....... there's no need to deal with you, poo-poo pants! I have asked you to try and post your garbage on a site that is moderated ....... and you refuse because deep down, you know you're doing wrong. Now, until you step up and prove yourself to the challenge (that everyone on here has seen) ....... I'm done responding to you. Jabber all you want ....... know one wants you on here, and you're not welcome on Healthboards. I refuse to continue in your sick games. I only wanted to finally show everyone what a coward/liar you are - but you know what? Everyone on here already knows that anyhow. Bye-bye, you lil' stinker!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1394

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3