Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
AnonyDonorGirl
Unregistered

Want to give blood but possible infection?
      #215806 - 11/25/06 01:13 PM

I am scheduled to give blood on Nov 30. However, on Nov 23 I was a at party and I meet up with a guy. We went back to his place and ended up kissing for a while. He was somewhat "bite-y" when he kissed, not that he drew blood but he made my gums feel a little sore. He then preformed oral sex on me and jerked off onto my chest. After a little, he licked the cum off my chest and then kissed me.

What type of risk is this? I know I didnt do anything that is risky because I just received oral sex and kissed him. But is the fact that he came on me, ate it, swallowed it, and then kissed me a risky activity?

I want to give blood because I dont want to cancel, but I dont want to jeopardized anything.

And, on a sort of related now, what type of test does the red cross have to detect HIV? I mean do they had some amazing super test that could pick up a possible infection after a week?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Want to give blood but possible infection? new
      #215809 - 11/25/06 01:40 PM

The Red Cross uses the NAT test. The link is actually for the Canadian Blood Services, but it is the same testing done by the Red Cross.

http://www.bloodservices.com/CentreApps/Internet/UW_V502_MainEngine.nsf/resources/PDF/$file/scientific_document.pdf

Nothing you described is a risk for HIV infection. Even kissing you after licking his cum up. Studies have shown that Saliva inhibits the virus and renders it unable to do it's thing.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1053

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3