Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

fever?
      #215767 - 11/25/06 03:40 AM

hi...i really hope someone could help me....about a year ago...i had up sex..not too long after...i developed breast and armpit pain....then couple months after..i had been experiencing bad pain in my right shoulder-MRI-tendonitis...then now i think my right inguinal nodes are swollen and that same right armpit...and now for the past couple months...joint pain, all over-muscle aches-all over..i went for testing for arthritis and other auto immune diseases...all negative...they dont know where my pain is coming from....so i was wondering..if my glands are swollen..does there have to be a fever??...and if i were infected a year ago..with these symptoms..would i be experiencing other symptoms??..no diarrhea or vomiting either...just alot of nausea..and dizziness....could anyone help me?? either with is this related to HIV?..DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE FEVERS?....AND HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED SOMETHING SIMILAR???..THANKS!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: fever? new
      #215777 - 11/25/06 07:16 AM

Seems like you tested for everything else. Here's a thought. Take a test.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#215812 - 11/25/06 02:41 PM

yes..i understand this..and i know..that just about the same response to all the other questions..and i plan to..but i was hoping someone could give me insight to those questions...thanks

Anonymous
Unregistered

#215841 - 11/25/06 09:45 PM

HIV has a varitey of symptoms. Thats why u should take the test. Example. One person with hiv may get severe diareah - the other could have nothing. One could get fever - one wont get anything. thats why its so important to know through a test. You must be afraid to test becasue of your symptoms. I do think most people with hiv end up sick in the hospital at one point in there life. I have fears of taking a simple test to. I'll pray for your test. Let us know how it goes

Anonymous
Unregistered

#215844 - 11/25/06 10:33 PM

Most people end up in the hosptial? Not if they catch their infection early on and control the progression of the disease. Which MOST people do these days. That's the best reason to test. Want to live. Then know your status.

Scared to test...... then shut up and quit whinning about it. It's your problem and the rest of us aren't here to tell you that it's OK to keep your heads up your asses.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#217694 - 12/08/06 11:06 PM

IM NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#217696 - 12/08/06 11:10 PM

PLEASE I SUGGEST ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY THEY MAY BE POSITIVE...GET TESTED!!!...STOP THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY BY READING THESE BOARDS AND FREAKING YOURSELF OUT....CAUSE IF YOUR NOT..THEN YOU CAN BREATHE AGAIN..AND IF YOU ARE....ITS NOT 1980...THERE ARE TREATMENTS AND PEOPLE LIVE A LOOONG TIME!...TAKE CARE..AND GET TESTED!...AND I PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE POSITIVE...GOD BLESS YOU!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1954

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3