Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
kyleohio
Unregistered

re:bottom
      #213779 - 11/03/06 08:35 PM

Hello don't mean to bother anyone. I just have a question about testing. On my previous post I mencioned that I was bottom. I told him to put on a condom. After he pulled out I really dont remember seing him take it off. So this made me doubt. I went to take a test today. They took out blood and the resaults came out negative. The issue is that it has been 33 days since the incident. I heard that the usual time a person can sercoconvert is 22 to 26 days. Is this a good indication that I am negative?

Shoult i test again at 6 weeks ot 3 months? Should I be even worried since I tested negative at 33 days?

Thank you for your help.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
mpo131
Unregistered

Re: re:bottom new
      #213792 - 11/04/06 08:44 AM

It's good indication since over 90 percent would test positive by then. However, a final test should be taken at three months, especially because you aren't sure if he used a condom. I suggest YOU put the condom on in the future if you can not trust your partner in the first place. In fact, I'm sure you should not be having intercourse with someone you can not trust. Hopefully you'll be fine this time and LEARN from this experience.
PEACE

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 618

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3