Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sores
      #212819 - 10/26/06 12:30 PM

After an exposure to HIV months ago.(Condom broke but I immediatley withdrew and wiped off)(Tested neg after an oral rapid test 6 weeks later) I am now getting some pussy little sores inside my mouth and cheeks and lips and random body bruises for no reason. Is that a sign of an HIV infection 6 months later or something else? Never had a significant fever at all.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Sores new
      #212831 - 10/26/06 01:25 PM

[quote]After an exposure to HIV months ago.(Condom broke but I immediatley withdrew and wiped off)(Tested neg after an oral rapid test 6 weeks later) I am now getting some pussy little sores inside my mouth and cheeks and lips and random body bruises for no reason. Is that a sign of an HIV infection 6 months later or something else? Never had a significant fever at all. [/quote]

You never had a risk either.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Sores new
      #212833 - 10/26/06 01:30 PM

Oh yeah for people that wonder why a condom breaking isn't a risk.

This poster never mentioned it broke in his first thread. Nor did he mention it when he wanted someone to tell him to worry, because of those sores and brusies. Can't imagine how that little piece of informattion could have slipped his mind before. Seems he would have remember when he was typing that he had PROTECTED sex with this worman.

Just seems he wants to make it sound worse. I guess so somebody will tell him he has something to worry about.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 990

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3