Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
std results
      #211365 - 10/11/06 01:55 PM

Well, I went and had a chlamydia/ghonnereha swab 4 days after exposure..it was negative. But, I think I tested to soon. Should I wait about 2 months and then have a full panel done? I have had no symptoms, it has been about 12 days since exposure. "He" was hiv tested for me, neg..me too..neg. He has not had sex in a year and a half and was tested for std's around that time. He always uses condoms, we even had then with us on the bedside. Don't drink and have sex..clouds everything. We were both mad that we didn't use them. We had one more encounter and used them. I oreach to the choir and then don't listen to my own lectures..ug! I am going through some mid life something. I have finally pulled my head out of my ass and am starting to take control of my issues, one day at a time. So, how soon should I go for a whole std panel with blood to if I went to soon???
Thanks everyone...
Love,
Stupid SF

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: std results new
      #211370 - 10/11/06 03:15 PM

Sadface you have been on this site along as I have. What are you doing? If you negative why are you still coming here and asking questions. You've heard it all already and there is nothing else anyone here can do for you. Get your act together and move on with your life.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211373 - 10/11/06 04:09 PM

man what a bitch... This is a free forum, people can post here anytime they like, but the last few weeks it appears to be like a ghost town. Sadface tell that bitch to mind her business, you do what makes you feel better. You are concerned, it is not like you think you sat on a needle, or someone douched in your face. Good luck to you girl.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211399 - 10/11/06 11:33 PM

I agree, Ive seen her repeatedly mention testing or waiting periods and ive ventured here for 2 months. It does seem weird sadface. I do think you need to move on also its for you (not to be mean) - It seems like maybe your in this cacoon and time doesnt exist?? You should have tested neg. a while ago. Are you alright?

sadface
Legend

#211441 - 10/12/06 07:35 AM

Noone is a bitch here, I appreciate all of the feedback. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Thanks for all the replies, I know what I need to do..its just a matter of doing it. ug!
Love and peace,
Sf

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211481 - 10/12/06 04:37 PM

SF,
I was the first ANNON to post to you. I didnt mean it the way it was read. No disrespect intended to you. I was just amazed that you made it through the fear of being infected, only to find yourself back on that same path. I'm a WW and have read almost all of your postings because I can relate to them. Again I just wanted to let you know that I wasnt trying to be a bitch. I just wanted to tell you that I am so happy that all the indications are that you are indeed fine and have nothing to worry about. I'm concerned that you have posted again and possibly forgotten what you have been through this past year. Nothing but love for you, Good Luck.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211487 - 10/12/06 05:59 PM

Let's all hold hands and sing....

"Kum Ba Ya My Lord, Kum Ba Ya...."

Glad there's a lot of love here.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211488 - 10/12/06 05:59 PM

Let's all hold hands and sing....

"Kum Ba Ya My Lord, Kum Ba Ya...."

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211489 - 10/12/06 06:00 PM

Oh, wow! Let's all hold hands and sing....

"Kum ba ya my Lord, kum ba ya...."

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211552 - 10/13/06 08:07 AM

Yeah, lotta love and some people seem better than others at spreading it around.

Hey Sadface - Good to see you've worked through your guilt about cheating on your husband and are back at it, unprotected again. Some people try to learn from their mistakes. MIght want to look at that option.

Choosing2Liv
Legend

Reged: 03/21/06
Loc: South
      #211561 - 10/13/06 09:21 AM

Hey Anonymous Poster, I highly suspect that YOU wouldn't be here had it not been for a mistake too, so lighten up!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211562 - 10/13/06 09:33 AM

Didn't say people don't make mistakes. Said some people should LEARN from their mistakes. Something Sadface doesn't seem to do very well.

So why are you defending someone who goes through the fear of HIV and testing negative, then not believing that one and testing again, because she doesn't believe her 3 month result, never mind that fact she preached 3 month is conclusive constantly on here.

THEN what does she do? Puts herself right back in the whole mess again with another 'exposure'.

She's exhibting self destructive behavior, she is putting her heath at risk and tearing apart her marriage. She is not only lying to her husband, she is lying to herself.

You think enabling her behavior is what she needs?

What she needs is to grow up and deal with her issues, instead of jumping into bed with every Tom, Dick and Harry and then playing the 'little girl' act of "Oh dear' I did it again, silly me"

sadface
Legend

#211915 - 10/17/06 12:53 PM

Thanks Anon..I needed you to tell me that I am a mess...
I am a work in progress.
SF

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3037

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3