Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

would LOVE feedback - concerned about exposure
      #208145 - 09/22/06 07:37 PM

I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK. It would mean a lot as i am starting to freak out.

Hi. I had 'sex' with a stranger 5 days ago. We didnt do oral or anal. but he did rub his penis against my ass and tried to press it in. I pushed him away and we continued to just mess around. I then rubbed my penis against his ass and again, did not go in. I know this is seamingly less risky behavior. But i do have HV1 oral herpes on my ass. Now, i was not having an outbreak, but he was fingering me before he slid his penis head around my ass and tried to get in. And my ass was sensitive and i fear, a little raw. So my risk is precum coming into contact with this area where skin / membranes may be torn. Is this a big risk? I wouljdnt worry much except towards the end, he wanted me to nareback him and I know that is risky behavior - so i freaked at what we had done. I was tested neg for syphilis but of course it is too early for elisa test.

I have also been sick this week with more upper respitory issues (post nasal drip, cough, malaise, no fever, no swollen glands, headache, tired tired tired). does seroconversion / ARS happen this fast and should i be concerned here?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: would LOVE feedback - concerned about exposure new
      #208206 - 09/23/06 09:04 AM

still no response from others. i am hoping some of you can respond and give me some insight!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1308

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3