Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

oral sex
      #20763 - 08/13/01 03:34 PM

can you get hiv from recieving oral sex when someone has a feverblister?????????is it likely to give you herpes??????

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: oral sex new
      #20768 - 08/13/01 05:17 PM

Dear Anonymous:

You may receive herpes if someone is experiencing a breakout while giving oral sex, but this is unlikely. Herpes is much easier to transmit than HIV. Your risk of HIV while receiving oral sex is near 0% and does not require testing. I would not recommend testing for HIV. I am unsure of the Herpes recommendation because I do not know the extent of the breakout. Good Luck

Anonymous
Unregistered

#20780 - 08/13/01 06:53 PM

it is unlikely to get herpes that way??? i am not sure what you mean by the extent of the breakout. i am checking myself but since i didn't check before this i am not sure what was there before. i am stressed out. do you know where i can find out info?????

Anonymous
Unregistered

#20809 - 08/14/01 03:24 PM

Recieving oral sex from someone with a fever blister, yes herpes is very possible if it wasnt protected. I can back this up because I go to college and see this kind of thing happen a lot, someone has a cold sore, thinks it is a zit and goes down on their girlfriend or boyfriend and booya herpes(ah the parties)! Can you get HIV? Youd have a better chance of winning the lottery during a full moon on a weds while it rained french fries and hot dogs!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1144

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3