Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

For Not so smart
      #206648 - 09/10/06 03:24 AM

I didnt see the syringe and i checked fdor awhile and i never saw the needle either but who knows and what kind of n eedles do ppl use to inject drugs ? also it might of been my pants pinching me or my boxers becasusde about 3 days later i sat down in the movie theatre anfd felt the same pinch andf with the same khaki pants on but it wasnt as painful as t he first piunch and aslso when is at down thwe first time i didnt get up till really after and i looked around and didnt see a thing when i got home i didnt check really but im pretty sure ide have a scar or some bleeding stains but i checked the next morning and it looked pretty ok but they say HIV can last for about 15 days in a needle if there is blood in it but yewha thts my needle story

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: For Not so smart new
      #206657 - 09/10/06 07:11 AM

Just what do you think anyone here can do for you. This is not an HIV issue. This is a phobia and it needs to be dealt with by a trained professional.

Get off this board, because your participation seems to only fuel your irrational fears. Get some real help....soon.

notsosmart
Regular

Reged: 08/10/06
Re: For Not so smart new
      #206902 - 09/12/06 11:08 AM

I think it is highly unlikely you sat on a syringe, especially if the same pinch occured with the same pants. I think you looking for a stick mark and not finding one will prove your theory that it is your pants. I still have a mark on my finger from last thursday. I diont think you have any fear, also, if there was syringe, it would not have just dissappeared, you would see it when you got up.

If you still have worries, get tested at 13 weeks, but I think you have nothing other than your own fears to worry about. Be careful, if you get yuorself worked up too much, you may start to have some phsical effects that will make you worry more.

Good luck, God Bless

M

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 823

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3