Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

possible?
      #206325 - 09/07/06 06:55 AM

thanks everybody who read this. i'm a sexually active woman but try to use condom everytime to avoid HIV, caz im so scared of getting infected, even so i can't abstain from casual sex. yesterday i had sex with a guy i met in a bar, who's status is unknown, we had 4 runs, we used condom while intercourse , but on the last time he pulled it out and started jerking with his lower part penis rubbing against my pussy's lip, then spread cum all over my body and external pussy with my legs opened. im not sure if the cum flowed inside my vag, and i dont think its possible, but it surely contacted external genital,,, i took shower right after that to clean them off. Is it possible to get infected by exposing famale external sex organ to sperm containing virus?
i know the only sure way is to get tested, but im just another paranoia like many people here, spending hours looking for the answear i want, that im not at risk. and it was yesterday, so i have a long way to go before get tested, I really appreciate your comment.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
RevAnn
Guru

Reged: 08/17/06
Loc: fort myers, florida
Re: possible? new
      #206353 - 09/07/06 10:33 AM

You should be fine, but if you are really concerned get tested. Due to your activity you should get tested for STD's also.

--------------------
Namu-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Anonymous
Unregistered

#206368 - 09/07/06 01:26 PM

Fuck tht this is my exgirlfriend, she always talks about casual sex and fuck the bitch is just a sleeze so stop fucking arou8nd and you better have gotten tested or im gonna fucking sue your ass off, if your afraid of the virus then dont fuck for awhile its so fucking simple

Anonymous
Unregistered

#206424 - 09/07/06 07:20 PM

thanks for replying. i will surely get tested for other STD too. and yes i tried not fucking around, but I could't. I guess i need a stable relationship to stop my sexual behavior...I am tring though, but you know its not easy, we are all humanbeing.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1127

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3