Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Scared to Death
      #205213 - 08/28/06 11:51 AM

I had an encounter about five days ago with another man. He entered me from behind for about a minute, and he did not wear a condom. He did not ejaculate and did not go all the way in. I pushed it out when I think there was a little bit of tearing. Next morning there was a very small amount of blood on toilet paper. That was the only bleeding. I do not know if he is HIV+ but I am scared to death.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Expert
Unregistered

Re: Scared to Death new
      #205218 - 08/28/06 12:09 PM

hey there , take a deep breath. i will not say u have no risk, but ur risk is not very high (as all the anal receptive encounters) as the encounter was less than a minute and he did not ejaculate. U do ,however, need to test at the 13 weeks mark for a conclusive result. Try to ask the person about their HIV status if that is possible, and avoid this kind of acitivity in the future if u wanna live a healthy life.
for now, try to relax and know that all the odds are in ur favor considering the encounter was very brief and considering u are not sure if the person is hiv +, and one last thing, please dont symptom surf.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Scared to Death new
      #205248 - 08/28/06 04:22 PM

you need to get a test 13 weeks from this exposure, i wouldent worry to much over this. if you cant wait go for a 6-8 week test , because the result there will most likly be your result on week 13

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 913

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3