Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
regretidiotz
Regular

Reged: 07/13/06
threatened with hiv
      #205041 - 08/26/06 02:06 PM

i was at a cafe haing a cup of morning coffe today. a man approached me to ask for some money for dental treatment. i refused and he actually took out a syringe and claimed that he has aids and will inject me with it if i don't give him money. i was real pissed. i am going to take my 3 mth test next week. i actually told him that i have hiv too. that i have been avoiding this topic and has no one to speak to for the pass 3 mths, and now i have this pr*** coming to threaten me with something i believe he doesn't even have an understanding of. when he heard that i have hiv, he rushed off. i cannot understand why people like to use hiv as a threat. it is giving + people such a negative image among the ignorant. reagrdless of whether he is really + or not, for someone to beg and threaten using such methods, i think he has a place in hell reserved for him.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
Re: threatened with hiv new
      #205067 - 08/27/06 01:58 AM

I am sorry that happened to you!
sf

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: threatened with hiv new
      #205090 - 08/27/06 08:53 AM

Imagine. Just what are the odds.

Here you are, almost ready to get your test. Hanging out here. Totally immersed in the subject of HIV. Reading, studing, sleeping HIV. Fantasizing what you will say if you test postive. Trying to feel how it would be to live with HIV

and low and behold, someone threatens you with HIV in a very strange way. A guiltless type of way to get infected. It's an unbelievable story and that's how I'm choosing to look at it.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 999

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3