Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Unregistered

triple's play*** on hiv
      #20503 - 08/07/01 01:14 PM

Subject female to male
Posted by triple (Unregistered)
Posted on 2/15/01 09:41 PM

I have had only one high risk exposure (unprotected vaginal, I'm the male) this was over 2 1/2 yrs ago and I don't think I ever expierienced ARS. I have started to expirience symptoms in the last month that include swollen lymphnodes, joint pain, weight loss and about a week long bout of diarrhea. I believe I could be expirencing lipodystrophy, but I read where that usually happens later on in HIV, is 2 1/2 yrs too early to expirience this? I feel as though I've lost all the weight in my butt/legs and arms

Triple then went on a 3 month rampage of symptoms ranging from dandruff to diarrea to his girlfriends barber said she had a bald spot and finally after being scolded by Jackie Blue about his nit-pic symptoms came up with the Karposi's story. KArposi's is an Aids defining illness, funny that is the only symptom he has left considering he must have aids because according to him only people with aids can have it, which by the way isn't true.

Also ask yourself why post like that here? why not a sight on karposi's?
Still trying to scare people?

E=

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Tripple
Unregistered

Re: triple's play*** on hiv new
      #20504 - 08/07/01 01:24 PM

Can't find a site on Kaposi's, if you have one please post it! Another thing, I did have alot of those symptoms and still do. Everyone on here is right in the fact that anyone can have those symptoms, I realize that and the fact is that the symptoms have come in chronological order. All of those symptoms first and then the Kaposi's so sorry to take up valuable space on this forum but that is how it happened. I have taken the symptoms one at a time and they just keep coming, so maybe I'll have even more at a later date.

Unregistered

Re: triple's play*** on hiv new
      #20509 - 08/07/01 02:33 PM

Tripple have you done a *google* search ?
deja.com

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1130

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3