Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

I sat on a IV needle
      #204336 - 08/22/06 03:41 AM

Ok im very paranoid and well i dont know if this is even possible or w.e but at work about 2 weeks ago i sat down on a chair but the chair had alot of squared holes in them about an inch wide and i dont know how a needle would be in there but when i sat down i felt a painful pinch around my tailbone area but my best guess was it was my pants not a needle that pinched me so i dunno it was weird and i was born with like a little dimple hole around my tailbone some ppl get and maybe tht was what was hurting bcuz my pants may have brushed up against it bcuz around the holer it was hurting alot and i dont know how a needle would make a hole or even prick me without me knowing it and after i got up and looked around to see what was up and i didnt see any needle or anything but hey sayif i did what are the chances of getting infected if the needle had blood in it from an infected person ? also i had nausea and like headaches but i didnt get alot of sleep for the last two months and i averaged like 6 hours a night andf im 18 soon toi be 19 and i got out of major surgery about 2 months ago to and so my nerves are still getting back together so maybe tht was what caused the nasuea and tht ?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: I sat on a IV needle new
      #204454 - 08/22/06 09:19 PM

do you work at a hospital? are you hanging around drug addicts? If not you sound severly paranoid, to the point of severe damage. i suggest you have an MRI not a hiv test

Anonymous
Unregistered

#204478 - 08/23/06 01:41 AM

are you suggesting tht im a nutcase and tht i need to seek help but what does an MRI do ? and how will it help me

Anonymous
Unregistered

#204490 - 08/23/06 04:14 AM

You need to see a mental health professional.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#204686 - 08/24/06 01:21 AM

Yes, Im suggesting that. Read your question. If you see nothing wrong with what your implying than youve gone off the deepend. An MRI scans your brain for any tumors or problems. Im not saying your crazy. Personally i think something or someone in your life has made you feel crazy or out of control so now you are acting the part.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1423

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3