Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Worrying lots
      #204180 - 08/20/06 11:55 PM

Back in March I had a protected encounter with a hooker but when I took off the condom a quantity of the gel lubricant on the outside of the condom smeared a good portion of the lower half of my penis. I quickly wiped it off and got tested 6 weeks later in April which was negative.I had a minor sore throat a couple of weeks later an a 99.9 temp for a day but no mouth white spots & no weakness Now I feel as if I am losing weight. Even though the scale is the same and my strength is still good my clothes are much looser than usual, especially around the arms and shoulders My question is should I get another test even though the counselor who did it the first time told me not to worry about it and my exposure was minimal. I should mention I already have genital warts given to me by an ex-g/f. Would my compromised skin allow the HIV to pass through it given limited exposure with warts? What do you think?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
eleniel
Regular

Reged: 05/27/06
Loc: Utah, USA
Re: Worrying lots new
      #204187 - 08/21/06 12:25 AM

you had almost no risk. and is it possible your clothes were stretched? those areas commonly stretch out in clothing....

You're fine. Move on with your life, and avoid those hookers.

--------------------
6/29/2010: vl 68,000 cd4: 205

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1398

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3