Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
CJ64

Reged: 05/14/06
Loc: AZ,US
Can anyone answer this??
      #203889 - 08/17/06 07:34 PM

I have developed white shiny pimples on my cheeks, pain in joints and feet. Toe nails have turned different color and have white spots on shins and hands. Had my share of foliculitus all over, too. I had a protected exposure in Jan., Oral giving to woman Feb and a 10 sec brief vaginal in first part of Mar. Tested May 5 and came back neg. Had a staph infection late April. Sunburn rash showed up, lasted couple days in mar, had another rash show up on chest in May numbness in hands, muscle spasm all over, stomach aches and gas.. Also, have dermatitis of the scalp and pimples on my cheeks. Wondering if it could be Molluscum? Pretty much think my test is going to be pos this week. Figured I would get some opinions, maybe telling me I am crazy. I can live with that.Thank to any one who answers or doesn't..

Edited by CJ64 (08/18/06 08:35 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Can anyone answer this?? new
      #203892 - 08/17/06 07:44 PM

Could you explain how anything you have writen has anything to do with HIV?

It looks like you even had an 8 week negative for that 10 seconds (WOW, I'm sure she was impressed) and that test in May would be conclusive or very close to it for the oral. If you didn't test postive in May, why would you now? Have you had a risky exposure?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#203893 - 08/17/06 07:45 PM

ANY test done 6 weeks or more after an exposure is reliable!! You have tested more than 4months after you "exposure" by the way it wasnt even one..but if you want to think you have HIV over this exposure, then think that.

You WW's realllly need help. Not the help of people on this forum....most of the people answering questions here dont even have any knowledge them selves, and ARE WW's themselves!! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES PEOPLE!! Talk to you doctor not these uneducated people on a GOD DAMN FORUM!! Even Dr. Bob the so called "expert" is not updated on these things. If you want some REALLL advice go poz.com!! Now those are experts in this field, and keep themselves up to date on the newest studies!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#203895 - 08/17/06 07:57 PM

[quote]ANY test done 6 weeks or more after an exposure is reliable!! You have tested more than 4months after you "exposure" by the way it wasnt even one..but if you want to think you have HIV over this exposure, then think that.

You WW's realllly need help. Not the help of people on this forum....most of the people answering questions here dont even have any knowledge them selves, and ARE WW's themselves!! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES PEOPLE!! Talk to you doctor not these uneducated people on a GOD DAMN FORUM!! Even Dr. Bob the so called "expert" is not updated on these things. If you want some REALLL advice go poz.com!! Now those are experts in this field, and keep themselves up to date on the newest studies!! [/quote]

So, if this board and Dr. Bob upsets you so much, why are you here? Oh are you the Dr. Bob stalker? Can't stay away from him can you?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#203897 - 08/17/06 08:32 PM

The poz.com folks are reckless. They tell everyone that if they test negative at 12 weeks that they are definitevely negative when it is known that 1 to 3% of people who are really positive will test negative out to 12 weeks. Why not be honest with people? Is it that difficult? Tell them that a 12-13 week test is very reassuring but by no means definitive or 100% currect.

CJ64

Reged: 05/14/06
Loc: AZ,US
      #203898 - 08/17/06 08:49 PM

All your comments are appreciated and sound like you guys are experts. But why is it none of you register like the veterans on here. I know this is a place for people to ask questions and maybe get some seasonable answers. Not to have someone make shit and be little them for asking a question. You guys should work for the Government. They talk out of there ass too!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#203900 - 08/17/06 09:04 PM

Well, it sounds like your testing is enough to calm you down. Take charge of your mind - you are neg.
Do you know how hard it it to get hiv from giving a woman oral sex? Its almost nonexistant! Your thinking well almost isnt for sure. Studys were conducted to support my case. You will be fine

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #203901 - 08/17/06 09:35 PM

Ok putting aside how rude all these anons can be. You stated you had protected and a few seconds of oral. The protected is just that....protected. As long as there was no reason to believe there was a malfunction with the condom(which you would very clearly see) then that is over. the few seconds of oral sex you performed are such a minimal risk that I am sure that is almost nonexsistant. All of these symptoms can be so many different things one being stress.

As for everyone on this board including Dr. Bob not knowing anything. You can read through many posts and see that "us veterans" will tell you that we are not doctors and we are here to help calm your nerves a bit on your exposure. Dr. Bob on the other hand, is very well educated on things like this BUT will also tell you it is better to seek help from your doctor.

I think that you will be fine when your test comes back and I wish you much luck in the future. Make sure you protect yourself.

RevAnn
Guru

Reged: 08/17/06
Loc: fort myers, florida
      #203907 - 08/18/06 12:51 AM

CJ,

You will test negative again. Your "risky" behavior was not enough to expose you to HIV. Please take care and think before you act next time.

p.s. If you want to give oral sex, get a dental jam.

--------------------
Namu-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2271

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3