Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

WART
      #202944 - 08/09/06 08:26 AM

I went to the allergist she said I have cobble stone throat
and it looks like warts on the back of my throat. I already had
severe outbreak with herpes on hard palate. I am the one exposed to hiv and hep c. Now I need to go to ent doctor
Has anyone experienced this? And if it truly is a wart how would they get it out?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: WART new
      #203014 - 08/09/06 06:00 PM

I have been following your situtation and have one question. You say that you know the person that could have given you HIV, why don't you have him give you his info on his infection and pass that to your id doctor? This will give your doc the type and strain and possibly a chance to be able to run a special test that can look for that strain the guy could have passed to you. I'm thinking the more info they have on the guy the better tests they may be able to run on you. Are you telling the truth about the cuts or did you have sex with the guy? Don't get upset by me asking, but if you had sex with this gut he could have given you anything. Have you had any RNA's or DNA's? Have they done anything on you other then the antibody tests? What is your cd4 count, I know you said that your white blood count was high, but have they done anything else for you?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#203085 - 08/10/06 08:50 AM

This person is in prison but if I tell you my story it could ruin my life. I can tell you it wasn't my fault.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#203095 - 08/10/06 10:07 AM

Can you have a strain that won't show up on antibody test?
I tryed to get hiv rna ultra sensitive test but they said it gives to many false positives. viral load<400 My immune systems is activated high hsv 1 and 2 with no outbreaks. high white blood count with swollen red eyes and swollen face in the mornings, severe dry mouth, tingling hands and feet, where do I go from here? I wanna go check my self into the hospital but I know they want do anything.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#203112 - 08/10/06 01:04 PM

I'm the one who keeps asking you to log in, nobody will know who you are and nobody can get to your pm's unless they know your pass word. You need to register, I know what your going thru and it will help to talk to others here. The reason I asked you if the cuts on the hand were not the truth is because it seems like you have the same problem as me and I slept with the pos guy. I want to talk with you and I think that we can help each other but you are going to have to register it's just that simple. The more you share on the public posts the more people see it asd there are things that I want to say and ask you but not on the public posts. You said that you were going to register after your parents went back home, why didn't you? LOG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1225

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3