Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Cobal
Master

Reged: 07/23/06
Worried about locale information
      #202389 - 08/03/06 06:58 AM

I've been under the weather for going on 6 months now. Went and talk to the Hiv/Aids experts in my area and was told some things that shocked me and almost convinced me that I am indeed infected. My symptoms are consistant with primary hiv infection. Stomach problem, rapid loss of weight, loss of body mass, depression and coated tongue. They also told me that the 3 month window period does not apply to my situation because of symptoms, and suggested that i test out every 3 months for one year for an accurate account of my status. My last test was at 5.5 months. I'm sick as hell right now and dont know what to think, but I'm scared as hell. So scared to the point that i took time off work and sought out therophy.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
AIDS2HIV
Legend

Reged: 12/19/05
Re: Worried about locale information new
      #202391 - 08/03/06 07:43 AM

it doesnt matter what anyone tells you, you are only gonna believe what YOU tell YOU anyways. You've proven that on every board you have been on. You are so fixated on HIV, no one can tell you otherwise, all the while, IF there is something seriously wrong, you are overlooking it, allowing it to worsen, by being solely fixated on HIV.

No one can help someone who refuses to help themselves* Theyve probably come to this realization themselves, and gonna take advantage of how much money they can make off you in the process of your personal quest for HIV, for as long as YOU let them.

--------------------
Thinking about meeting someone from this site? Read my profile before you do.

Cobal
Master

#202403 - 08/03/06 09:37 AM

Aids2Hiv, Don't let my postings confuse you. Yes my main concern is ruling out HIV, but Its not all that I've been checking on. What do you suggest I do? only thing confirmed thus far is that I'm malabsorbing, and losing weight. The cause has not been determined. As far a money is concerned, my health has no price limit. I;m amused by your comment "PERSONAL QUEST FOR HIV". I accept the fact that because you already faced it and dealing with on a daily basis that you find alot of the posting trivial. But be reasonable, medical science is not a defined fact. Its based on numbers and every case will differ. Your case, how you found out, and what you do to deal with it will not work for everyone one else. This BB is filled will mostly WW trying to obtain factual information, not to those want to have someone dictate their personal views. You are helpful to alot of people on this site I must admit, but consider being a little more open minded. FYI in my case the are lot of abnormal test results, which indicates some type of infection process. What that is, has yet to be determined, but my fear is valid. Anyone else reading this post should also keep in mind that no one posting to this site is a Doctor and that their views are their own based mostly on what they heard or read.

AIDS2HIV
Legend

#202406 - 08/03/06 10:59 AM

[quote] What do you suggest I do? only thing confirmed thus far is that I'm malabsorbing, and losing weight. The cause has not been determined. [/quote]

i suggest you approach a counselor, keeping an open mind, an honest mouth, and a forgiving heart...once a week for 90 days. Your healthcare may have no financial limit, but in your case it has a pride limit. Swallow your pride and go tell on your "self" and then LET them help you. Im not a doctor, by any means....but i know bullshit when i see it....and your case is bullshit, that has been made by YOU and fed constantly into your head.....by YOU.

Maybe some of you people NEED to unravel and hurt your neighbors and get thrown in prison, to learn.

You stated yourself, depression.....which is a mental illness*
You stated the only thing any doctor has confirmed is is malabsortion and weight loss......tell tale signs of depression and other mental illnesses*

So before ya go jumpin on my band wagon, and everyone elses, why dont you take an HONEST look at you , and get the BALLS to get help. You talk out of 2 side of your mouth, one side says..."ill do anything to get feeling better, blah blah blah".......all the while the otherside is in denial of the REAL problem. Its your own self made Chaos, and YOU are the one that has to live with it, until you get off your Pride Ride...But, THAT DOESNT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO BE TROLLING ANY, AND I MEAN ANY, HIV HELP SITE BASHING THOSE WHO SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT.

hell i could care less what you do, numerous people on a few different forums have all told you the same things, doctors have all told you the same things. You choose to listen to no one but your "self".....you deserve the consequences you are bringing on yourself, because HONESTLY, you arent even TRYING to help yourself. Too much pride and Ego to go talk to a counselor, too much pride and ego to have to admit to everyone THEY was right, and you was wrong.

Notice how vacant this site is becoming? Its cuz of people like you and your BULLSHIT, not contributing anything other than your self made psycho babble, over and over again. How more disrespectful can ya be, than to come to a site, ask for help, get advice,etc....and then turn around and not only refuse it, but tell those who gave it at your asking....they are full of shit? maybe you dont use the words, but when ya post the same BULLSHIT over and over, they get the message, that YOU are a waste of time, because all you are gonna do is disrespect them and not follow thier advice anyways. and you arent the only one that that applies to, there are many here doing the same as you....

Mental Illness is NOT a mystery disease, an UNKNOWN phenom, or something thats well hidden* Its easier to blame evrything and everyone else, than it is to face and accept your own personal realities, simply because of your pride and ego in the matter.

--------------------

Cobal
Master

#202408 - 08/03/06 11:12 AM

Man what the fuck are your talking about. You dont know shit and call yourself attacking me. For what fucking reason. But I can see by reading your posts you dont have a life and spend all your time trying to attack others. You need to get a life idiot. Look at the numbers of posting you have and ask yourself how many were semi positive. from what I see your a bitter fool who is trying to feel like a God in the virtual world by using these sites, not to be helpful, but to attempt to build your self esteem. And for your information people are leaving the site because of people like you, trying to judge others mental capacity. Your the one doing the bashing, speaking of mental capacity, was it you that almost died before getting help and treatment. Do you think anyone really want to follow the lead of some like you. While your experience is somewhat sought out and helpful to some. It the WW site your not adding anything considered realistic. Check your self.

AIDS2HIV
Legend

#202410 - 08/03/06 12:02 PM

see Cobal....this is the reaction to TRUTH i am talking about with you.

just in case you havent noticed, I'm the only infected regular user that will even respond to these kind of postings anymore. Hell even the negative posters dont respond to you anymore...LOL. perhaps in your twisted reality, you dont see this?

But let me respond to your tantrum....as far as sugar-coated postings, i have NONE. Sugar coating only enables people to continue thier behavior of fooling themselves.

Far as having a life i do have one, apparently better than yours, as i have been brave enough to face the truths and consequences of my doings. I know one thing, i dont run around in life scared, or throwing fits because people dont say what i WANT them to.

As far as helping people, allow me to brag.....in my community alone, I'm solely responsible for a 60% increase in people getting tested, a 100% increase in people getting educated about HIV (as no one in this area, had the balls to get up in front of people), I've even helped push the CDC is some issues of mandated testing. But this isnt about me,Cobal. Its about people like you running through this world spreading your nonsense laced with fear, that has the general public brainwashed, when it comes to HIV. I've taken a deadly disease and what it has done to me, and turned it into something that EVERYONE else will benefit from. I'm not government funded, so i take away from ME, to do all this. So as far as checking myself, i do that regurlarly. Sure i could get self absorbed, and refuse to do any of this, unless there was some kind of compensation. If it was a thing of personal ego tripping, I'd bow to the feds,and preach thier failing messages, on thier money, on thier timeclock....rocketing me to the public spotlight, now wouldnt I....Actions speak louder than words.

far as my diagnosis, and brush with death, maybe you should really educate yourself about diseases , especially the one i have. Sure, i should have gotten tested, even though i didnt feel it necessary, but once it was apparent, the matter was addressed PROPERLY. You see this disease in most goes unnoticed, until it does so much damage, that it shows itself in the late stages. did i learn from this? hell yes i did...i started the Know Your Status, Take The Test campaign in my area. Do i let fear control me....absolutely not. Do i allow my pride and ego,dictate my life and my actions in it.....absolutely not. I'd be dead now if i had done that*

do you notice, that i am the only responder to your posting anymore? You aren't a Worried Well, you are a full blown mental case. You dont have a legitimate worry of HIV, you have already been proven that by many, not just on the internet, but in your real life. You are simply here, because you get in where you can. You no longer fit into reality, so here you are, now you no longer fit into the am i infected threads.....perhaps you should find you an OCD forum. How bout i make ya a forum, and we will call it Anal Labotomy? cuz thats your problem...your head is stuck in your ass*

for me not knowing "shit"...i know my ailments, both cause and affect. i know how to properly deal with them. and i know alot of other stuff, that i wont get into here. but those three things alone....are more than you seem to know, or should i say......admit?

*react/deny all you want, YOU are only hurting yourself* you certainly arent hurting me any...

--------------------

Anonymous
Unregistered

#202411 - 08/03/06 12:14 PM

Playing nicely I see.

Cobal you don't have HIV. Sorry, but it's time you dealt with that fact. Are your symptoms caused by something else? Well duh....obviously.

Work with your doctor to see if this has a phyiscal basis, but acknowledge the fact that these same symptoms can be caused by depression, stress, anxiety. You'd be lying to me if you tried to tell me that you aren't dealing with those very things. You are.

Perhaps more so than you feel that you are. Most of us when we are caught up in all the mental stuff, don't even realize the toll it is taking on us.

If your health is as important as you say it is, then you should also be seeking out doctors that can help you determine if your symptoms have an emotional basis. You owe it to yourself to cover ALL your bases, including those that YOU think will be a dead end.

SteveR
Legend

Reged: 07/19/05
      #202553 - 08/04/06 04:20 PM

Cobal,

It seems virtually impossible that you could have HIV. I don't remember all that you said in your past postings, such as your risk factors and the kinds of tests you've had, but a 5.5-month negative is a really, really definitive test.

However, you could very well have another type of problem. You say you have "malabsorption" that's causing you to lose weight. Has your doctor considered Crohn's disease or IBS? Ulcers? The symptoms you describe could be consistent with many, many illnesses besides HIV.

I hope you find the source of this problem. Please take care of yourself.

Steve

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2543

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3