Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

does anybody know????
      #201157 - 07/24/06 03:42 PM

Hi ,does anybody know if Herbal Diet Tea can give you HIV symtops?????? if drinking everyday for 3 months??????? My blood work is fine......but I have hiv symtops....Please respond thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Regret101
All Star

Reged: 07/07/06
Re: does anybody know???? new
      #201159 - 07/24/06 04:00 PM

Are you asking if you can get HIV from tea and get symptoms of HIV from tea? If so NO. You should do some reading on how HIV is spread as you dont seem to have any clue.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#201160 - 07/24/06 04:27 PM

no,all I'm asking is if Herbal tea lowers your immune system if conceded in high dosage....Thanks Regret for your response,bless you

Anonymous
Unregistered

#201165 - 07/24/06 06:00 PM

I'm curious. I've been living with HIV for almost a decade. Could you enlighten me as to what these, specific to HIV symptoms are that you are having?

I'm just wondering since there are NO HIV specific symptoms. There are specific symptoms to opportunitisic infections, but none attrbuted soley to HIV. Just how is it you have them, and after 10 years I don't.

Oh....could it be the symptoms you attributed to HIV are from something else, or just in your mind.

If you want to know your status get a test. Other than that, stop wasting time playing this little symptom game. It goes nowhere.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#201168 - 07/24/06 06:16 PM

ok here's my symtops.....thick coated tounge and swallen, cracked on the sides,pins and needles nevrology problem, cold sores, rush, tingling hands and feet for about 4 months,tingling tounge......I've been to 4 doctors nobody could determine what's wrong with me I've been tested in the past 4 months and I'm negative.......I'm going crazy don't know what to think about

Anonymous
Unregistered

#201179 - 07/24/06 07:47 PM

I'm sorry I must be dense. Just exactly which of those symptoms that you listed are SPECIFIC to HIV infection? After all, you are the one saying you have symptoms specific to HIV itself.

So I read your list and as far as I see you didn't put down a single thing that is SPECIFIC to HIV. Did you forget to list it?

It real simple to determine if someone is infected with HV. Since you have 4 negative tests and your doctor doesn't know what's wrong, it's completely reasonable to assume it is NOT HIV. Try finding a new disease to worry about. Perhaps Hypocrondria.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2253

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3