Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
annymous
Unregistered

Is HIV dangerous?
      #20039 - 07/30/01 11:33 PM

Guys,
I know this board is basically focus on HIV related issue. There are a lot of guys come into contact with sexual intercourse and worry about whether he(she) gets infected. To be honest, there are thousand of more dangerous diseases out there that can kill humman in shorter time than HIV/AIDS. Think about it and ease your mind at the moment when you are going through the test or waiting for the window period. I've been on this road and now have heap of strang symptoms going on. I'm abou to have 14 weeks test in about 2 weeks time. I got Neg on the 11th week but again there are some other thing that I need to figured out what cause it happened rather than HIV virus. If people can leave longer to 60 or 70 then that's great but if for some reason it does not happen that way then you need to appreciate whatever you have and fight for your life.
So, What I want to tell you all here is, it does not matter whether you are infected or not, leave your life up and enjoy it as much as you can, lessen all the worries out of your mind and focus on helping others, not only on this board but also out there in the scociety. Do a good thing and you'll desreve all the good things.
Well, that's about all I have, will keep you guys in touch
People like Oopps, Copper, Jacbblue,Shane and other are a bigger source of coulsuling here. God bless you all.
Cheers
VENT

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Friend
Unregistered

Re: Is HIV dangerous? new
      #20050 - 07/31/01 07:49 AM

Thanks for those wonderful and real words.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
3 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1414

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3