Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
worriedwell?
Unregistered

Breast secretions on penis, any reported cases?
      #200199 - 07/15/06 06:50 PM

Hi everyone,
I wrote a few days ago venting my story. My situation is, unprotected handjob with SW/stripper in baltimore area, status unknown. Towards the end of the session, she squirted some secretions from her breasts onto my penis and continued to give the hand job. Does anyone know if there are any reported cases of transmission this way? I know that breast milk can carry HIV but I do not believe that this was breast milk. I had a mild sore throat that began the day after and just recently went away, about a 20 day course. I did not record any fever. I did feel a great deal of anxiety over this incident. I had a few incidents of vomiting after eating but I am not sure if this was due to my anxiety or ARS. I had an HIV test, home access 14 days post exposure which was negative. Does anyone have any insight as to whether or not I'm overreacting or am just overy anxious since I am unable to get any of the doctors on the board to respond to my question.

Many Thanks and God Bless

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Breast secretions on penis, any reported cases? new
      #200212 - 07/15/06 09:12 PM

Thats alittle tuff I'm female I cant "squirt" juice out of my nipples.I never tryd. I would say anything out of the nipples and onto your penis actually does pose slight worry but - hiv doesnt live long outside the body at all. just a thought

AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #200218 - 07/15/06 10:26 PM

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200227 - 07/16/06 12:37 AM

Heres the thing, there is no question that can b answered like that? its irrational fears...be as safe as possible and dont think that the condom didnt work, or anything. Find a good relationship instead of flighty sex.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200246 - 07/16/06 10:43 AM

Main Index | Search | Register as a New User | Log In | Who's Online | FAQ

Bulletin Boards >> Am I Infected? Previous Index Next Flat Threaded

DUDE
Unregistered

Re: Window period and testing
04/13/00 11:13 AM Reply Quote

Hi "WORRIED 2000. If you make it six months and tests are negative, you are not infected. If you test negative at 3 months, that is very encouraging news. We may have different risks (i'm hetro), but going throught the same deal.
I read your post and will comment. First, here's what I did and have been doing. I would appreciate a reply, cuz I got good info for you.
I had unprotected sex with a prostitute (drug user) 4 months ago. The first 3 months were hell. I tested negative at 3 months. That is called "encouraging." Most people produce antibodies within 25 days of infection, and antibodies can be detected with the standard HIV test. At 3 months,, the standard HIV-1 test will detect antibodies 95% of the time (if person was infected within 90 days). The HIV test will detect antibodies 99.99% within 180 days (6 months).I will now post something regarding oral sex. A recent study has come out. I hope you don't get too alarmed. I believe it was conducted or funded by the CDC and done in SF on gay men just having oral sex.

"UTMB Study Explains Why Oral Sex Unsafe in Age of HIV"
Houston Chronicle Online (02/03/00); Hopper, Leigh
New research from the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) in Galveston shows the reason why oral sex is unsafe as a way to avoid HIV. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported this week that oral sex was likely the source of 6.6 percent of recent HIV infections among a group of homosexual men studied in San Francisco. Saliva has low enough saltiness to destroy infected blood
cells, but semen and breast milk are seven times saltier than saliva, allowing infected blood cells to live,according to Dr. Samuel Baron, a professor at UTMB and the lead author of the new study. Baron explained that blood cells need a salty environment to live, so that saliva's benefits become reduced when semen is added in large enough amounts. Transmission of HIV can occur in the gums, tongue, esophagus, or tonsils, said the researchers, who now trying to develop a gel to prevent the sexual transmission of HIV by copying the protective nature of saliva.
I've surfed and surfed (to no end) on the net) IF you want the best sites, post a message I'll give them to you.
I hope it works out for ya, I hope you're negative. BE CAREFUL!!!I was hoping to talk with anyone out here who's in the window period like me. Exactly 60 days ago I had unprotected oral sex with a gay man who I have never met. This was incredibly stupid; I have no idea why I did this.

Post Extras:

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
Window period and testing Worried 2000 04/13/00 11:12 AM
Re: Window period and testing Ican'tbelieveit 04/22/00 03:31 AM
Re: Window period and testing The Voice 04/13/00 11:12 AM
Re: Window period and testing DUDE 04/13/00 11:13 AM
Re: Window period and testing Worried 2000 04/13/00 11:15 AM
Re: Window period and testing DUDE 04/13/00 11:17 AM
Re: Window period and testing WebSupport 04/13/00 11:16 AM
Re: Window period and testing Worried 2000 04/13/00 11:16 AM

Additional Information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator: TheBody

Permissions
You can start new topics
You can reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Thread views: 627

Rate this thread 1 star 2 star 3 star 4 star 5 star Jump to *Bulletin Boards* ----- Living With HIV Gay Men Women I Just Tested Positive Am I Infected? En Español My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS Myths About HIV/AIDS Treatment Teens Nutrition and HIV African Americans HIV/AIDS in the Military Job Listings

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Our Mission and Team | Content Policy | Privacy Policy | Advertising and Sponsorship | Link to Us

The Body is a service of Body Health Resources Corporation, 250 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10107. The Body and its logos are trademarks of Body Health Resources Corporation, which owns the copyright of The Body's homepage, topic pages, page designs and HTML code.

Regret101
All Star

Reged: 07/07/06
      #200336 - 07/17/06 09:39 AM

YOu are probably reading this and wondering....well is that a yes or no? The answer is NO!! But from the sounds of it you to easy your anxiety over the whole thing you will need to get tested anyways.....which will obviously be negative

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2950

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3