Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
quattro

Reged: 07/15/06
Hiv scared
      #200146 - 07/15/06 10:53 AM

I hope this will not be long and somebody can answer..It all begin about 7 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with female for about 30 sec i realize and stopped imediatly and after that i had strange burning in my penis i went to er after 6 days they perfomed all std test and hiv,well my test came diagnosed with herpes and uti i was given some antibiotics and my uti has cleared after this i went into totaly panic and anxeity state i cant sleep smoke probably 2 pack a day drinkin like maniac i also developed some pain in my arms and legs and neck i had some night sweats after my panick attack for a couple of days with no fever i was watchin for ars syptoms i didnt get any so can anybody answer this please after 30 sec unprotected sex and diagnosis with uti and herpes what are my chances of hiv ...please respond somebody in total panick here

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
Re: Hiv scared new
      #200150 - 07/15/06 11:41 AM

Hi there..
If you go online and look up Herpes you will see that fever, body aches and chills are part of that virus. So glad that you went to the Dr. and had a screening. Get tested now and then at 3 months. It is hard to say if you were infected or not. Did she have open sores at the time? Did you? Has she been tested? There are so many questions you need to ask yourself and her. Try and hand on. Smoking and drinking isn't going to find you peace, only a huge headache..try and find a different approach. We are all here for you...Let us know how you are holding up!
SF

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200157 - 07/15/06 12:09 PM

It sounds like u r in the clear. After getting diagnosed with 1 thing its easy 2 tac on hiv. - I have 2 tell u its harder 4 men to contract hiv from women - its much easier 2 pass to women at least ive heard that in the past

quattro

#200166 - 07/15/06 01:30 PM

Thanx for your response sadface and any.. before this i didnt have any std or open sores i know for fact i was free off all std...And about that girl i reaaly dont know her it was just one night stand but i heard later that she have many sexual partners thats why iam so scared...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200184 - 07/15/06 04:58 PM

I strongly recommend that you refrain from sexual intercourse intil you get these fears rationalized. No one should suffer like this. With your frame of mind you are going to make unwise future potential partners and will be shorting yourself of someone you deserve.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200232 - 07/16/06 07:49 AM

Well you don't have to refrain from sexual activities. Just use a condom for intercourse and then you won't have a problem.

sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
      #200240 - 07/16/06 09:42 AM

Let us know how things are going...
SF

quattro

#200854 - 07/21/06 09:17 AM

Can anybody tell me after 8 weeks after my exposure 30 sec vaginal sex i dont have any swelling or any sign of flu thnx god ,but i am experiencing joint pain on my legs ,arms shoulders could this be of hiv infection after just 8 weeks of exposure or is it myabe caused by herpes i was diagnosed with herpes,any replay would be gretful..thnx

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2158

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3