Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Anonymous
Unregistered

What was I thinking?/
      #199851 - 07/13/06 07:10 AM

Damn, I gave a guy a blow job last night and let him cum in my mouth!! I never do that, I always practice safe sex. I though he was safe in as much as he doesn't do anything he just like to get it done to him. latter as we were talking he said he goes to bath houses and lets guys do it to him but never does it himself. I hope he is safe. i did not swollow it and went right to the bath room and rinsed my mouth out

Am I in big trouble with this??

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Virgo
Grand Master

Reged: 06/01/06
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: What was I thinking?/ new
      #199852 - 07/13/06 07:13 AM

Nope...well you can consider that an EXTREMELY LOW risk...if any at all.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#199861 - 07/13/06 08:06 AM

Nope...well you can consider that an EXTREMELY LOW risk...if any at all. <<,,,

thanks but what are you basing that on? I hope you are right. Thanks again

Anonymous
Unregistered

#199900 - 07/13/06 12:50 PM

I would really like to hear from the experts on this I'm really nervous thanks

Virgo
Grand Master

Reged: 06/01/06
Loc: Massachusetts
      #199901 - 07/13/06 12:59 PM

There are not too many "experts"

There are however people like myself who are educated on transmissions risk factors, window worries, ect.

You will be just fine.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#199920 - 07/13/06 04:56 PM

Your exposure as you have read is slight. HIV infection is not an easy thing to get, thank God. This disease has been around for over twenty five years. Believe me ,if oral sex was a prime factor in transmition half the planet would be gone. Don't freak out, you will be fine. Test in 6 weeks it will be Neg. D.J.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200030 - 07/14/06 09:21 AM

Thanks DJ

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: What was I thinking?/ *DELETED* new
      #200098 - 07/14/06 09:12 PM

Post deleted by TheBody

Edited by TheBody (09/25/06 10:52 AM)

sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
      #200137 - 07/15/06 08:51 AM

Hey ANON...screw you! She is scared and you say THAT??? Sweetie, hang in there...I am sure you are going to be fine. Did you ask him his status at all? I am glad you are getting tested because at least you will know yours. Don't read into this too much, you will drive yourself over the edge. Use this as a learning expierence. I am here for you if you need to talk. There will always be some a**hole that will screw up the boards for everyone, this "person" that said that to you has to answer to the big guy someday on why he/she is so cruel. Be good and safe and let me know how you are doing....
SF

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200148 - 07/15/06 11:07 AM

Thank you for the support. I feel I will be ok because from what I am learning it is a low risk. I can't believe I am doomed because of a blow job. Thanks again

sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
      #200152 - 07/15/06 11:47 AM

You are far from doomed. This is making you put your life in perspective. Stand tall, breathe deep, get tested and go on...this too shall pass. Just make sure you have learned from this and do not keep repeating what made you come to these boards to begin with, trust me..I have walked in your shoes.
Love,
SF

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200154 - 07/15/06 12:03 PM

Thanks but do you think it is low risk as I have read?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200181 - 07/15/06 04:18 PM

Well I am straight forward about everything so I will say this. If someone contracts the virus from being sexually active than thats their own fault. Learn to protect yourself and ask questions. (unless you are forced) Don't be so fast to open your legs or your mouth without learning the background of that person. I'm not really into sex like that because I'm too focus on my education but I have been with ONE guy (ever in my life) and Im glad I don't have to worry about the what if's because WHEN sex is in the picture we both protect ourselves and I know we are both clean. The relationship has been going on for 4 years strong. To be honest I'm to scared to go mess with anyone else...too many STD's in this world. Hope all goes well. You live and you learn..

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200195 - 07/15/06 06:33 PM

Well I don't know how you can say "you know you both are clean" You don't know what he/she is doing when your not around. I do agree we all have to live with what we do. Also as you seem young I'm happy you are being carefull.

Just for your info people have different sex dives and some are more powerful than others. In my case I had a few drinks and got careless.
I was looking for some more knowledgeable people about my risk. I`still am NOT panicing for I think this guy DJ responce wasa right on about blow jobs and the virus. So as for now I will be more carefull but I do not think I got a thing from this blow job. To bad its unsafe because to tell you the truth it was fun.

Shaka
Unregistered

What was I thinking?/NOT new
      #200654 - 07/19/06 05:55 PM

I am a medical professional . Transmission through bodliy fluids. Low risk? Let us hope you had no cuts or scaps in your mouth.Please be safer next time!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6318

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3