Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

when you gain wisdom it brings so much pain
      #198016 - 06/28/06 09:23 AM

As I sit and hug my children I now know how much god truly loves us. He wants are life to be happy as I want my children to have a happy life. He is a loving and caring father. But because we live in this world it brings us much pain and suffering. Just as jesus suffered for us. I cry alot going though this. how many lives HIV can affect ! That is why the bible says with much wisdom becomes pain because you start to relize how presious life is and how we as people take forgranted. life is about being happy and showing and giving love to others. Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get . But in some way god will make something good come from even the bad. We are all humans and nobody is perfect everybody makes mistakes in life. Just remember you know how much you love your children or your family. God loves you a 100 times more he just waiting for you to ask and seek AND HE FORGIVES ALL Would you not forgive your child if they came to you and said I am so sorry please forgive me. You would hug and kiss them and say I forgive all because you are my child and you would help your child every step of the way

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: when you gain wisdom it brings so much pain new
      #198028 - 06/28/06 09:47 AM

Very true..

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198077 - 06/28/06 02:19 PM

no proof that there is a god. and don't say look around. who made god ? no proof that there is a god and jewish people are waiting for god to reveal himself as he was a person...i am open minded but there is really no proof that there is a god. infact there use to be dozens if not hundreds of gods. now only 1. no proof.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198109 - 06/28/06 05:28 PM

What do you have to lose? I feel it would be better off to believe then to take the chance. what if your wrong?
What if that day comes and he takes away all the sorrow and pain. And you are standing there saying why did I not believe?I would rather be for sure then to stand in front of god AFTER YOUR DEAD! My friend is from russia and worked at a TB clinic she told me many of stories of people that where dying and screaming they were on fire to help them. BELIEVE OR NOT IT'S YOUR LIFE AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.My story comes from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198115 - 06/28/06 05:55 PM

PS- You took the chance on getting HIV. I DON'T KNOW IF YOUR POSITIVE OR NOT BUT I BET YOU WOULN'T TAKE THE CHANCE AGAIN. It's better to be wise then foolish. but like I said It's your life and you face it alone at the end. so I hope your right for your sake not mine

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1293

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3