Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Symptoms start to disappear
      #194811 - 06/06/06 06:25 PM

Hello. I was exposed by masterbation/oral on April28th. Since then I have had swollen glands/fever daily/joint pain in knees,headaches,spot on roof of mouth,bad sinus infection and extreme fatigue. Have gone through 2 courses of antibiotics and now am starting to feel better. My question is are these Seroconversion signs and do they happen so quickly after exposure. I went to a lady in Las Vegas who masterbated me but then spit in the tip of my penis and finished me off. I have herpes and washed afterwards but two days after I developed a bad headache and then the symptoms that I listed. Some have disappeared and I have tested so far negative after 30 days but still am concerned. I still have symptoms.Friends of mine were the same way and then they tested positive after the conversion period. Let me know if anyone else either positive or negative has gone through this. Thank you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Virgo
Grand Master

Reged: 06/01/06
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Symptoms start to disappear new
      #194815 - 06/06/06 06:45 PM

You DID NOT HAVE A RISK!! Period end of story. You should eduate yourself a little bit on transmission risks. You need take a look at this information and then you will see NO RISK!! Good luck to ya!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#194821 - 06/06/06 07:21 PM

To be this worried about HIV when you haven't had an exposure means one of two things.

Either you just don't want to accept the fact you had NO exposure. Or you are lying as to what was really your exposure.

So which is it? Are you lying or just not very bright.

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #194839 - 06/06/06 11:21 PM

first thing you should do is get an education on the subject then your question wouldnt come to be.im sure there is a sex ed class somewhere in your area.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#194897 - 06/07/06 12:45 PM

hiv doesnt just infect people, there has to be 3 things that can cause an infection to take place.

1. the other person must be hiv (you dont now that) majority of sex workers are not hiv infected thats a fact. in the US and Canada.

2. you have to a vailble way for the virus to enter your body, you didnt really have any risk from what you described.

3. the right amount of virus must be passed before infection can occur..

just relax, read on what is a risk and go from there.. you are ok symptoms mean nothing when it comes to hiv.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#195116 - 06/08/06 12:39 PM

Thank you.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
3 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2526

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3