Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

whats goin on...
      #193512 - 05/28/06 11:35 PM

I've got a problem and can't tell anyone hjust cuz it's akward, depending on the feedback i get here i am goign to tell my gf either way...

here's my problem, I'm no circumsized and I got this red mark on the head of my penis when i pull the skin back, and it used to look like a little cut but it looks like it's healing (I've been cleaning it much better and such lately)...but now I'm gettin weird bumps on my body randomly and i have one right on the very end of the shaft on my penis and it doesn't hurt anymore but it's really hard and seems to be growing...

I've had safe sex wtih my gf a couple time and had problems at first cuz of nervousness and such but i couldn't get hard for the life of me today...I need help and I'm going to the health clinic on tuesday if I can get the encouragement to go...thanks for any help..

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SteveR
Legend

Reged: 07/19/05
Re: whats goin on... new
      #193520 - 05/29/06 07:40 AM

Hi there,

You should definitely get checked out by a doctor. What you describe doesn't sound HIV-related, but they could be signs of other STDs such as syphilis or HPV, the virus that causes venereal warts. These are treatable problems.

If you've only had protected sex the likelihood that these are STDs is very low, but I'd get checked out anyway.

Steve

Anonymous
Unregistered

#193522 - 05/29/06 07:51 AM

thanks....it was weird i tried to pop the bump and it popped like a zit and is goign away now...

SA_Intellect
Guru

Reged: 03/27/06
Loc: San Antonio, Texas
      #193884 - 05/31/06 08:40 PM

sounds like it could be herpes or genital warts but if you've only had safe sex then it's probably not hiv. definitely go to the doctor to get it checked out.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1131

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3