Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sweating all the time
      #191887 - 05/17/06 06:25 PM

I have been following the forum for a couple months now. thanks to A2H, Gman, and other who respond to worried well questions. My question to u is i went for a standard elisa test at my ASO here in CT after a possible exposure with a call girl in Atlantic City (i know stupid stupid!!) and it came out negative. Can i be comfortable with this result if I tested at 20 weeks post exposure? I will promise to use condoms from now on!! I want to feel ok with this but my problem is i am sweating constantly throughout the day and the weather here hasnt been exactly "warm." Its been about 50 degrees or raining off and on....... At my ASO i was told this could be a symptom of seroconversion but since i tested negative beyond the 3 month guideline i should have nothing to worry about and if i feel uncomfortable to come back and test at the 6 month mark to make sure..... i really don't get it... why not test again now that I have these symptoms?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
Re: Sweating all the time new
      #191896 - 05/17/06 07:20 PM

Well you can listen to us and we can tell you that you are -ve at 20 weeks. But if in your mind tells you otherwise, go and test at 6 months. It's your life, do what you feel will get your fear to go away.. Symptoms do not define hiv. Have you talked with your doctor about your sweating?

Best

Stresser
Expert

Reged: 03/29/06
      #191898 - 05/17/06 07:31 PM

Anon, i am by no means an authority and am having similar symptoms like U, however i am having abdomen pain as well.. If U find out anything please do let me know..I'f u regsiter maybe I can keep U posted on my situation... let's work together on this one!!! Hope we both make it through this one!!

AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #191903 - 05/17/06 07:50 PM

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
      #191905 - 05/17/06 07:55 PM

Oh shit Co.. A will!!! Bloody Hell!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1609

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3