Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

big mistake help!!!!
      #191106 - 05/12/06 06:47 PM

help...i had a situation and sorry but i have to describe what happened. I had a few experiences about 4 to be exact with diferent guys. With 3 of them we just did mutual masterbation and my penis touched there anus a few times but did not penetrate at all just from the outside. But on the fourth person i penetrated him for about 10 seconds or less and realized that i had no protection. Stupid i know. DO you think i that i may have gotten HIV by these experiences.... I don't know if they were positive or not....PLease help me... thanks for reading.....

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sunkyst
Master

Reged: 03/22/06
Re: big mistake help!!!! new
      #191135 - 05/12/06 11:21 PM

It's very unlikely that would have been exposed to HIV if the incident was for that short of a timeframe.

I know many guys who are tops and don't use condoms and they consistently test negative. I'm not advocating that, but just to put your mind at rest, I think you'll be fine, in fact I know you'll be fine.

Wear a rubber next time and you'll save yourself alot of stress. Get tested at 6 weeks and then again at 13 weeks, but I'm certain you'll be negative.

sunkyst
Master

Reged: 03/22/06
Re: big mistake help!!!! new
      #191136 - 05/12/06 11:35 PM

In addition to HIV testing, you may want to get yourself tested for other STDs also, like chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis. You might to check how long post exposure that you should wait before having these tests done.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1232

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3