Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Abdomen Pain
      #190248 - 05/08/06 03:24 PM

I've had abdome pain after testing -ve at 5 and 7 months. I had appendicitis back in Jan 1. My Abdomen has been bothering me a little for a week now... I went to my doctor and he laid me down and did the normal tapping to see if I had any pain...He couldn't find anything. I am not sure if this is a symptom of hiv. I had a 1 time possible exposure with a prostitute.. (Possible because i am not sure if she was poz or not). I used a condom as well but can't help but wonder if my pain is my liver going wacko on me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Abdomen Pain new
      #190249 - 05/08/06 03:53 PM

I forgot to mention also that I have noticed more sweating in my underarms than usual. It is constant and more on one side than the other (sorry for the detail). I am in 55-60 degree Farenheit weather so I know its not because of being in hot weather. I am also not really overweight. My doctor as well said nothing to worr aobut... i tested twice via Elisa at 5 and 7 mponths negative...so he said It cant be hiv from that exposure and I havent been exposed again so it cant be hiv

Anonymous
Unregistered

#190252 - 05/08/06 04:07 PM

Dude, 5 and 7 month negative EIA? i mean.. i dont know what to say. If you do turn out to be positive u will be famous or it will prove that we have no clue about hiv. Are you sure about any other exposures? I guess taking another test at the 12 month mark cant hurt you anymore than the 5 and 7 month ones...... U know what, I take it back dont take it cause U dont need it!!

AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #190256 - 05/08/06 05:03 PM

Anonymous
Unregistered

#190303 - 05/08/06 08:07 PM

I thought I had liver pain as well.... well my doctor informed me that the liver is in the UPPER RIGHT QUADRANT of your abdomen not your LOWER RIGHT QUADRANT.so if u have pain in the lower right then it could be something else... i.E appendicitis for example or gaul bladder pain.... hell it could be the stitch of your appnedectomy. I've heard of people having slight pain with it after an appendectomy years after... this happens because, DUDE, your body was opened in order to take the appendix OUT..... u know so your probably still healing from it especially if it was at the beginning of the year. HIV NO WAY..... after 5 AND 7 MONTHS NO WAY........

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1915

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3