Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

negative in after 6 weeks positive later?posible?
      #190147 - 05/08/06 03:30 AM

negative test elisa to the 6 weeks, exchange to the 12 weeks, explains so that? the woman VIH+, SINGLE WE HAD a SINGLE RELATION AND WAS BETWEEN moments the PENETRATION AND NOT HARD NOR 15 MINUTES, IT DOES NOT USE CONDON, I WAS AND I TESTED TO the TWO WEEKS, the doctor GAVE PROPHYLAXIS ME PERO EMPESE LATER to the 12 DAYS, TO the 5 WEEKS I BECAME ANOTHER ELISA, test NEGATIVE, TO ALMOST the 7 BECAME ANOTHER ONE, NEGATIVE , I ASK, THAT POSSIBILITY HAS CAN CHANGE THAT test? SINCE THEY SAY THAT TO THE 6 WEEKS THE ANTIBODIES ARE DUE TO DETECT ALREADY. MY INFECTOLO SAYS ME THAT I HAVE MAS OF a 90% OF WHICH I AM NOT INFECTADO.MI ANOTHER QUESTION IS PQ THAT 10% DELOS THAT LACK DOES NOT DETECT TO THAT TIME {to THEM 6 WEEKS} TO THAT IT MUST, AND ANOTHER ONE is, that IF the PROPHYLAXIS RETARDS the TIME OF WINDOW SINCE the Dr SANTANA PLEASE SAYS THAT the TIME OF 4 WINDOW _ IS FIXED OF 6 WEEKS, to people ask meTHOSE DOUBTS so that ON YOU EAST DEPENDS MY emotional TRANQUILLITY TIME OF MY TRAGEDY, PLEASE clear WITH ME AND DAME THAT BREATH THAT I NEED, thank, sorry me traduction is bad

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: negative in after 6 weeks positive later?posible? new
      #190159 - 05/08/06 09:00 AM

6 weeks you are NEG. You can take another test but if you are a normal health person your next test will be NEG too. DJ

AIDS2HIV
Legend

Reged: 12/19/05
      #190202 - 05/08/06 12:49 PM

if the person you had sex is infact hiv positive and it was unprotected sex (even for a short time) test it out to atleast 13 weeks*

6 weeks may or may not be "the next big thing", but it doesnt factor in an actual positive human host being involved, especially if its a regular partner*

--------------------
Thinking about meeting someone from this site? Read my profile before you do.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#190251 - 05/08/06 04:01 PM

I'd agree on the 13th week mark, however some organizations say 6 weeks, others 12/13 weeks, others 6 months and some even 12 months!!! what this really tells U is that no one has a clue when it comes to hiv

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1862

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3