Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
MMario
Unregistered

Fearmonger admits identity..
      #189584 - 05/04/06 06:41 PM

Well, after posting the following Pinky came unglued and admitted that these fearmongering posts are hers.

The following caused Pinky to blow a gasket:
It looks like Pinky/Imnotcrazy is at it again. The following was first posted:

"And what about the people that takes longer than a year to seroconvert? who said three months is conclusive? This works just or the 95% of folks, but HIV is no kid's game, the other 5% is a lethal weapon for the hole human race. Particularly I`m showing symptoms later than a year after the possible infection. .. Tested negative several times (three of them after a year. "

Notice the signature Pinky/Imnotcrazy. She spells "hole" instead of "whole". Her dates and stats are exact. She tests negative several times but still has symptoms after a year.
Next, Pinky/Imnotcrazy always says that "95%" will seroconvert by week 13. No one makes that specific misstatement exept for Pinky/Imnotcrazy.

Then she tries to hide her identity and fabricates the following:

"I'm the original poster. Well in fact it's the first time I post. There goes a little example: I personally met two persons with positive results two months after their las risk. I met them at the local HIV center. But I've also met someone who showed his first positive result ten months after the situation. This explains that no individual will have the same reaction wih HIV, and the test won't work exactly the same on every body. I agree with the people that says three months is conclusive, but this works just for some folks."

I am supposed to believe that this person just happened to be having a conversation with three people, two of whom state that they got their positive results over two months after infection, and one who was "disappointed" because she/he got a positive after 10 months. Come on!!!

In the last 10 years, there has not been one documented case of a person seroconverting past week 12 in all of Britain, and you are going to tell me that you just walked into the path of a person who seroconverted after 10 months.

What are the odds of that?!?!

All scientific data refutes what you are saying. I am supposed to disregard actual scientific data because some semi-literate fear monger claims she met someone who seroconverted after 10 months.

Come on Pinky, you are getting SOOOO desperate.






Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Fearmonger admits identity.. new
      #189586 - 05/04/06 06:43 PM

I knew it. Or in Pinkytalk "I new it"

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Champagne
Unregistered

Re: Fearmonger admits identity.. new
      #189587 - 05/04/06 06:44 PM

"I knew it. Or in Pinkytalk "I new it"


SOO FUNNY, BUT SHE WON'T GET IT.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Oh nooo
Unregistered

Re: Fearmonger admits identity.. new
      #189599 - 05/04/06 07:05 PM

Check out the posts by "Leon". Sounds like a "Pinky Creative Writing Assignment".

The name is a first clue.

Then look at the "an evil person did this to me" theme.

Then look at the " I am warning you, be afraid" theme.

Then look at the preachy "Negative results mean nothing, so don't feel relief" theme.

Classic Pinky.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
coby
Grand Master

Reged: 04/01/06
Posts: 189
Re: Fearmonger admits identity.. new
      #189645 - 05/04/06 11:01 PM

It's not me and that's all I have to say.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1


What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1427

 
Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

*
UBB.threads™ 6.2.3