Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

HIV
      #189503 - 05/04/06 02:40 PM

If hiv is so difficult to get then why do so many people have
it? why do some many people in africa have it ? if it is so fragile. why can't they find a cure? why can't they find a cure for cancer? millions of people will die from this disease we have no cure. milions of people will die of cancer. somethings can't be cured it don't seem fair! I am just aggravated. why is it easier for women to catch ? WHY WHY WHY WHY

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: HIV new
      #189507 - 05/04/06 02:54 PM

U'd be amazed at the countless number of people having UNPROTECTED SEX. i mean in this day in age 1000's and 1000's of people are having unprotected sex by the minute. Add that to the fact that organizations like the church and conservative organizations in the US that teach "abstinence only" programs and U have a pandemic on your hands.... Oh wait... that is what's happening to us!!! Women are more prone to HIV because of vaginal secretions.... Men can either get Hiv through the urethra or soars around the genital area.. For women, any insertive object (peanus or dildos) can cause hiv.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#189513 - 05/04/06 03:04 PM

"For women, any insertive object (peanus or dildos) can cause hiv."

Show me the cases of women getting HIV from a dildo?!?!

Classic Pinky fearmongering. And penis, Pinky, is spelled penis, not peanus. Peanut brain!

Miss Information
Unregistered

#189515 - 05/04/06 03:06 PM

Why it B spredin?

Becuz ho's be chillin behind they mans back getin in the crib wit some ol dirty butt. Huh Pinky.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#189521 - 05/04/06 03:17 PM

U need start chillin. and i mean for shizzle..... wit a dizzle..... stop blaming the broder cause not only broders are hitting pootang..... sisters are hiten it to.... works both ways

Anonymous
Unregistered

#189524 - 05/04/06 03:22 PM

THERE IS NO CURE FOR VENERAL WARTS. WHY CAN'T THEY FIND A CURE FOR THAT? I GUESS WHEN YOU HAVE YOU HAVE IT. WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT? IF THE PRESIDENTS DAUGHTER HAD IT MAYBE THEY WOULD FIND A CURE ! ALL I SEE HIM DOING IS CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS IN THIS WORLD. I PAY MY TAXES AND IM STILL POOR. DO YOU SEE BUSH TRYING TO HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM. ALL HE IS WORRIED ABOUT IS TAKING FROM THE POOR AND GIVING TO THE RICH. HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN MAN OR HIS BUTT WOULD BE IN AFRICA TRYING TO HELP. HE JUST A BEETY LITTLE EYED GOLD DIGGER

Miss Information
Unregistered

#189534 - 05/04/06 03:54 PM

I feel ya, but who sez the Bush daughters don have genital warts. Girl, those hos look like they could have roaches fleas and a tropical disease brewin in they nasty parts.

Okaaay. And don't get me started on that self-hating Mary Cheney. Girl, she gay and she support a party that hates gay people, that is just plain stupid if you ask me.

Master Peee
Unregistered

#189536 - 05/04/06 04:00 PM

Word. HIV ain't about sistas hittin da tang. It ain't spread by lesbian sex, so don't holla at da sista's hittin da tang, it is da sista's hittin da dong dat puttin they self at risk. A broder can get HIV from hittin da tang becuz he be puttin his urethra (not talkin about Aretha Franklin, but da hole in his dong--) inside da tang, causin it to be exposed da virus inside da tang. Also, it be exposed to blood and that be infectious yall.

Peace.

Peace.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#189548 - 05/04/06 04:38 PM

Now who is THEY?? Do you mean the evil PHARM. companies that the little creeps on the left keep whining about. Why the yhate them. They hate the people working night and day to bring meds to us. The evil people working in the labs with HIV up to their arm pits are not doing the job,right?? Heck if only we could get ahhh Ophra, or how about G. Cloony or even better old Jesse Jackson on this SHAZZZAM we would have a cure,RIGH??

Anonymous
Unregistered

#189959 - 05/06/06 11:58 AM

you lot are a funny old bunch.......

Eclipse
Regular

Reged: 05/09/06
      #190392 - 05/09/06 09:53 AM

oh my goodness!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2805

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3