Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Belching
      #18937 - 07/04/01 09:36 PM

Chlamydia diagnosis 16 months ago following extremely risky (not to mention stupid) activity...soon after exposure, began experiencing bouts of excessive belching...all day long...NOTHING has helped (ie. diet, TUMS, etc.)...doc suggested that I probably swallow air at night...BUT belching continues throughout the day,not just in morning...AND I had NEVER experienced this problem prior to my exposure! Although I have tested negative for HIV at 12 months +, the ongoing gastrointestinal stuff REALLY bothers me. In the absence of a clear answer, I assume the worst. I found two letters to Holodniy from others who have experienced similar ongoing belchin after an exposure.

Does anyone out there have a clue??? Best of luck to all.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Belching new
      #18939 - 07/05/01 04:23 AM

Hello there,
I got the same problem, after a protected episode, 2 weeks later, heap of symptoms related to ARS including pain in joints, bowel movement and develop belching at the 5th weeks. Flatulance and emit a lot. It bother me and stool seem very funny with lot of gas in there. I have no clue, done gascope to the stomatch and Doc said it come from the lower end of the stomatch. On Med now and it seems not going away. Been doing a lot of Excersise as recommendation from the doctor but it not hepl at all. I guess you might worried to much during your window time then it turned out that way. I'm trying to convince myself same and hope it will die out soon. I don't know how my test at 3rd month will be but I have doubt.
Anyway, let me know how you do.
Best luck to you

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1339

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3