Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

loose stools and nodes?
      #189366 - 05/03/06 09:54 PM

ok so here we go.......i have had loose stools now for about 2 weeks, they have not been completly runny, more like pieces (sorry i know thats alot maybe too much info) and i am on antibiotics for what my doctor thinks is a infection that is causeing my lymph nodes to swell. also what exactly defines a swollen lymph node? some say pea sized some say if there hard, some say almond sized?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: loose stools and nodes? new
      #189495 - 05/04/06 02:22 PM

DID YOU TAKE HIV TEST FIRST OF ALL? WHEN WAS YOUR EXPOSURE? AND ARE YOUR LYMPH NODES LARGE AND NON TENDER ? WHERE ARE YOUR NODES? DO YOU HAVE A SORE THROAT? DO YOU HAVE A STIFF MUSCLE?
DO YOU HAVE A RASH? DO YOU HAVE A DRY COUGH?
DO YOU HAVE ANY JOINT PAIN? YOU NEED TO GIVE MORE INFO. EVERYBODY HAS LYMPH NODES AND IF YOU ARE SLIM YOU CAN FEEL THEM MORE.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: loose stools and nodes? new
      #189538 - 05/04/06 04:02 PM

ok sorry for not posting enough info to start...let me take it from the top.....my lower back is extremely sore, my testicals hurt as well, i have swollen nodes all over confirmed by md and he put me on antibiotics and the first night the ones in my groin became extremly painful, no cough anymore it went away after a one day fever also. my tonsils are extremly swollen, my exposure was a year ago, i test tomorrow but 2 weeks is soooooo ling to wait, also do you know of a way to find a place that does 20 min quick test?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3268

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3