Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alcohol and HIV
      #186851 - 04/18/06 09:54 AM

I have read the virus is very weak and can be easily killed. My question is will alcohol like in scothch kill it? Has anyone read this? I gave a b/j to a guy he did not cum but I am worried about pre-cum. I immediatly took a swig of scothch and rinsed my mouth with it. I'm hoping it would have killed any virus if there was any at all.

I have asked Dr. Bob this but he will not reply. I guess he's affraid that everyone will carry a bottle with them.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Alcohol and HIV *DELETED* new
      #186853 - 04/18/06 10:01 AM

Post deleted by TheBody

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: Alcohol and HIV new
      #186855 - 04/18/06 10:07 AM

Why don’t you read back through the 1000s of posts about oral? If you would have read back, in here or in Dr.Bob's section you would know that HIV infection through oral sex is only theoretical. It is basically a "No risk encounter" scotch or no scotch.
If you are so afraid of HIV why is there a lack of education in people? Are they afraid to read? It is funny in this day and age of so many computers readily at hand that people have an apparent need to not read up on a subject and not read through back posts. I guess they think they are the first with this type of problem.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Alcohol and HIV new
      #186861 - 04/18/06 10:55 AM

Thanks GMAN that was not my response. I know about oral and the risk but I was really curious about alcohol killing the virus. I don't know who the jerk is replying to this post

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2470

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3